Mugger Buying Nuisance

Ranna

How come I need to pay lamar IN CASH to use a mugger? It takes SOOO long to take the money out of bank, call mugger, put leftovers back in. Anyone else think this is stupid? Usually payments over phone come from banks, no idea how I give lamar the money other than teleporting it to him...

Wait... You trust the bank?

I only use the bank for transfers.. Its safer on hand.

How come I need to pay lamar IN CASH to use a mugger? It takes SOOO long to take the money out of bank, call mugger, put leftovers back in. Anyone else think this is stupid? Usually payments over phone come from banks, no idea how I give lamar the money other than teleporting it to him...

Not to mention you need $1001 in your wallet to use him. I called a mugger yesterday and got the insufficiant funds message and deposited exactly $1000 into my wallet and i still couldn't call him. I had to take out another $50.

Oh and why does the game try to send you to the damn cash card store when you don't have any money in your wallet but have millions in the bank? That annoys me as if i went and bought a cash card (yeah right), the money would go into the bank and I'd get the same message again.

Wait... You trust the bank?

I only use the bank for transfers.. Its safer on hand.

Oh thats good to know. Anytime I die with cash in my pocket, I usually lose some. Keep forgetting to unsubscribe to a charity organization :facedesk:

Deadly Aviator

How the hell are you supposed to withdraw cash from your phone anyway?

IMO they should just get rid of the stupid cash/bank idea and just have 1 set of funds like in SP.

I think they just make you use cash for Lamar to make it more 'realistic', but like many things in game it just ends up being a nuisance.