GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rank adjustments

highlyfamous

highlyfamous

"As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

What are you guys opinion of this , especially people with the extremely high ranks. Is it fair or unfair ?

I believe it is fair as these people shouldn't have cheated this severe in the first place , it will be interesting to find out certain players actual rank

GrandTheftBatman

Already a thread. Insert slowpoke meme here. Insert Raavi meme here.

Sugar Free Nos

I don't care; their level doesn't give them any advantage over me.

cixJdfg.png

Subject has been covered already, cap'n.

Edited by Raavi

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise