GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hosting Massive Team Vs. Team Rumble

Trademark

*XBOX ONLY*

Hello all, for a while myself and my buddies have been wanting to have a team vs. team fair fight. In case you don't know what a fair fight is, we want a straight hand to hand, fist fight brawl.

To get a general idea of what we're going for, take a look at some videos such as the rumble from The Outsiders. Or even to all the Sons of Anarchy fans the brawl with Samcro Vs. Weston and his boys from season 2.

Looking for mature players only and not people who will be dicks and use guns or bring a tank in. We want a fair fight. Bring your crew, bring your friends. My group would consist of around 8 people.

The rumble would go down around Vinewood Hills at the park near Martin's house.

Message the gamertags PoeticWhisper or PaRmA JoHn

NotoriousLVN

Hey bro, im president of Tribesmen NZ TFFT And Killer Beez NZ, we fist fight all the and are online everynight looking for crews to fight,

we keen to get a fight going, ive made a few deathmatches in grove st just full on fist fights no guns, we have different locations throughout Los Santos such as Lesters House, Basket Ball courts on the beach, Bull ring out on the farm, car parks any scene you want to fight in we will be keen

add me my gt is AotearoaHori NZ

PoeticWhisper

Hey bro, im president of Tribesmen NZ TFFT And Killer Beez NZ, we fist fight all the and are online everynight looking for crews to fight,

we keen to get a fight going, ive made a few deathmatches in grove st just full on fist fights no guns, we have different locations throughout Los Santos such as Lesters House, Basket Ball courts on the beach, Bull ring out on the farm, car parks any scene you want to fight in we will be keen

add me my gt is AotearoaHori NZ

Yo, we're looking to have about 5 people maybe already on our side. Wondering if you'd be willing to do this in free mode as it'd help set the mood better IMO. There wouldn't be much of an obvious winner, but it'd be pretty f*cking awesome none of the less.