[GTAO] Turismo R / Jester?

Barry ><>

Barry ><>

Supp guys,

I was wondering, considering the dubbel price n stuff, which car should i buy? the looks are for me equal but the price is a big difference. Is theTurismo worth the dubble price tag?

garyharry

Turismo is much faster, but imo the jester handles a bit better - feels more stable on the ground. I have both and really like them both to drive but if you are worried about price id go with jester and mod it, should do the trick, unless racing against Turismo/Adders/Entitys.

I've got both and love them both, it's going to be a problem on Tuesday deciding if they need to be replaced by the new cars.

If monies an issue I'd go Jester, not quite as quick but handles amazing and can be thrown around so well

140501-1848-44.jpg

140519-2133-05.jpg

ashbashbluesfan

Jester has the bulletproof back but otherwise I don't like it, I much prefer the sound, look and performance of the Turismo.

i would def wait a few days for the update before buying anything, then test out ALL the cars in consideration in single player for free!!!!

if your looking for a super, and money not a factor, get the entity has it all, grip speed acceleration. cheetah has enough grip to wrinkle the pavement. adder really only has speed, good for long highway races, but it fishtails an awful lot.

turismo is a good super for good price, but doesnt have enough traction for me.

jester is a great sports car, handles very nice. some other notable sports are the elegy, carb, the super ugly 9f/feltzer, and actually franks buff is a surprisingly good performer.....seriously ive beat some decent racers w frankies buff

mysteriousamg

I've got both and love them both, it's going to be a problem on Tuesday deciding if they need to be replaced by the new cars. They wont need to be replaced because youll be able to but a new garage

If monies an issue I'd go Jester, not quite as quick but handles amazing and can be thrown around so well

140501-1848-44.jpg

140519-2133-05.jpg

The Turismo is a Super car. The Turismo is a moderately priced Supercar

The Jester is a Sports car. The Jester is a high priced Sports car

It looks like you already have a Turismo?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/707133-garage-helpers/?do=findComment&comment=1065350625

Yeah true but i was thinking about changing it 4 a Jester 2 save money ...