GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pink slips in GTA

supershocked

supershocked

for some of you that don't know what it is, its when you race for another person car, pink slips would be cool in gta but there are many problems with it like the trolls, they would play, if they win the keep your car if they lose they would simply turn of their console to avoid giving you their car.

is their away R* could stop this from happening like not allowing you to turn of the console or once you lose you it gives the car straight away even though some trolls would turn their console of just before they lose.

Edited by supershocked

What's the point?

I have an Entity XF. You have an Entity XF. Why should I bother risking my Entity XF just to win yours? I don't want two.

Even if you bring another car, why the f*ck would you? Entity XF is faster.

GTAV isn't built for fair races. Faster car always wins, skill isn't a factor.

Ok then

*rolls up in an emperor*

Lets race brah

• Like 2

supershocked

What's the point?

I have an Entity XF. You have an Entity XF. Why should I bother risking my Entity XF just to win yours? I don't want two.

true but ther are always gamblers in the game, its like saying what's the point of gambling and that's the point im pointing out why pink slips can happen in GTA

AGiganticLlama

What's the point?

Just sell the other one.

Interesting idea OP

gizmonomono

Really? So why don't you have a world record set for every race than? You already have the fastest car in the game.

• Like 3

Coolstream

Ok then

*rolls up in an emperor*

Lets race brah

You're on, let me get my faggio

• Like 2

supershocked

What im saying is pink slips cant work because ther would be trolls trolling it and pink slips are for the people that are rich and like to gamble away ther wealth or their duped cars

Coolstream

What im saying is pink slips cant work because ther would be trolls trolling it and pink slips are for the people that are rich and like to gamble away ther wealth or their duped cars

That's great OP, you shared your idea and immediately shot it down, all by yourself.

Tehguy123

*Throws stickybomb before race starts*

Non-contact racing would almost have to be on if two people were racing for pinks.

And if they made it so the other person just lost their car and you got the value of the car in return, I'd be down for that. It's like you put down your car as a bet, the game takes the car away from you for the race, and if you win you get your car back.

• Like 2

Really? So why don't you have a world record set for every race than? You already have the fastest car in the game.

Entity XF vs Entity XF - Some skill required, but not much.

Entity XF vs Vacca - Entity XF wins, no skill required.

I have better things to do than drive around a track over and over with boring handling.

supershocked

That's great OP, you shared your idea and immediately shot it down, all by yourself.

1398725311723.gif

The console would turn off as soon as they pull their plug out... Ain't no stopping it.

supershocked

No.

what's your next stupid thread gonna be about?

got nothing good to say then don't say anything.

go to the b*itch and moan thread and express your butthurt feelings there

gizmonomono

Entity XF vs Entity XF - Some skill required, but not much.

Entity XF vs Vacca - Entity XF wins, no skill required.

I have better things to do than drive around a track over and over with boring handling.

You're full of sh*t, dude.

• Like 2

???? Okay ... Well now I'm confused , and I'm going to leave this thread now...confused.

Coolstream

1398725311723.gif

Oh, I like you

Ampuma_haava

for some of you that don't know what it is, its when you race for another person car, pink slips would be cool in gta but there are many problems with it like the trolls, they would play, if they win the keep your car if they lose they would simply turn of their console to avoid giving you their car.

is their away R* could stop this from happening like not allowing you to turn of the console or once you lose you it gives the car straight away even though some trolls would turn their console of just before they lose.

The language isn't strong with this one. Nor is thought processing.

What happened? Your momma drop you on your head?

lunaticz0r

What's the point?

I'd race your xf with my turismo or vacca :)

• Like 1

gizmonomono

Real mature there pal.

Edited by gizmonomono

supershocked

what a nigga, sorry I had to say that, I'm busy doing other stuff, typing this on a phone and playing a game is hard, especially if im in a rush.

AdmiralAmmunation

There is no point.

If you win, there is no need for the other car.

And if you gave cars to each other you could let each other win and they'll sell the car so R* is already saying no to that.

Ampuma_haava

Real mature there pal.

Apologies, Mr Interesting.

supershocked

There is no point.

If you win, there is no need for the other car.

And if you gave cars to each other you could let each other win and they'll sell the car so R* is already saying no to that.

yep your right, I didn't think of that, players that want to give their friends cars just lose the race, its exploitable and no profit for R* so I don't see that happening

GoodGreen

What if your internet goes out in the middle of the race? It's not your fault you lost connection!

Ampuma_haava

yep your right, I didn't think of that,

My point proven.

Aerialight

Not only that, but what happens when you win the race yet your garage is full? If the other person doesn't lose their car, it's not fair and it's pointless.

I think it'd be nice. But the races must be long, like 2x Nurburgring and no f*cking Long Haul...

• Like 1

supershocked

ye I no its pointless, the main point of this thread if you read it properly I said pink slips have many problems, now that I have read other problems its a defo pink slips cant work in gta, so ravaii you can lock this thread now