GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New RP Cashcards idea

rockstarfanboy1987

rockstarfanboy1987

What do you guys think about a Cashcard that will give a RP boost to your charakter? I mean we can buy GTA $ in this game for real cash so why don't they give us the option to buy RP to get succes in this game?

I think a good new cash card model would be:

Standard Cash Card 10$= 5 lvl

20$= 10 lvl (+ 2 bonus lvl)

50$= 25 lvl (+6 bonus lvl)

What do you think about this? I would gladly invest 50 $ to get RP for my charakter to level up fast!

Yes, lets completely throw away the reason to play for more than a few hours.

There would be months of bitching on here too, and more opinion wars. Yeah, f*ck that.

freedomna

What do you guys think about a Cashcard that will give a RP boost to your charakter? I mean we can buy GTA $ in this game for real cash so why don't they give us the option to buy RP to get succes in this game?

What do you think about this? I would gladly invest 50 $ to get RP for my charakter to level up fast!

Normally, I would support this. I do not support this idea though because Rockstar has apparently given up enforcement of their Terms of Service's article on cheating. Why sell something to a consumer when you are allowing them to get it for free?

If and when Rockstar decides to start laying down punishments and stop supporting famous cheaters, then I would love for this idea to come to fruition.

BondageKitty

The point of cash cards is that the player still has to earn the unlocks so they can't buy power but can buy time.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

E•MO•TION

I sure as sh*t would purchase an RP Card.

L8m1zfV.png

Just play the game. it actually becomes easier the more you level up

Just play the game. it actually becomes easier the more you level up

I'm level 140 + and I still think it's a good idea.

Franceska

Why some people even come up with such ideas is beyond me. One wants working toilets, the other wants sex, this one wants RP for money.

OP, no. We already have Cash Card conspiracy threads, we don't need RP Card conspiracy threads as well.

• Like 2

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

AwesomeJokeGTA

(1 week later)

Everyone:R* LOWERED RP PAYOUTS!!!!!!!!!!

PalmIsland

There are players who don't have time to grind missions to rank up, and they do have alot of money so they don't care if they spend little 30$ or 100$ on cashcards since they are wealthy. RP cashcards are an great idea for people who don't have much time and are wealthy.

You're All Going To Die Down Here

Probably the most stupid idea ever, we already have cash cards, add rp cards and you'll end up having a pay to win game.

• Like 3

Hell no. I want the DNS rp gone and then you can earn your level. I want a high lvl to mean time played, not money spent.

• Like 1

PalmIsland

Probably the most stupid idea ever, we already have cash cards, add rp cards and you'll end up having a pay to win game.

Nope, because very few players will actually purchase these cards. Only wealthy players will purchase those, and Rockstar cannot base their primary income on cashcards. It is functioning only as an paid shortcut in the game.

Franceska

Nope, because very few players will actually purchase these cards. Only wealthy players will purchase those, and Rockstar cannot base their primary income on cashcards. It is functioning only as an paid shortcut in the game.

Shell out $200 and have 8M on your bank, and 120 instantly on your rank, totally fair for those who can't afford it, right?

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Maybe if they did some unlocks after lvl 120 I'd support it.

Nah, I still wouldn't, horrible idea OP. Then every YOLOswag kid would get the ability to buy a mini gun for his 12th birthday

customkingpimp

I like cash cards, but this is just a bad idea. What would be the point of playing than?

Still makes it pay to win even if only the wealthy can afford it. People can buy as many cash cards as they want but they still need to play the game if they want to have everything.

PalmIsland

Shell out $200 and have 8M on your bank, and 120 instantly on your rank, totally fair for those who can't afford it, right?

You must base the value of the cards in relation to the game value. The prize must be high enough so the average player will not purchase these cards, but it cannot be to high or it will be unreasonable if it is several times higher than the Vanilla game value. You must get what you are paying for in an expensive way.

Now that I have stated an specific situation. I really doubt that an wealthy player who earns more than 200.000$ or is living with very rich parents is going to cavil at a small money such as less than 100$, like the average common player who thinks 60$ is a lot of money and was unable to get GTAV on release due to lack of money.

1334493605106.jpg

• Like 2