The Kalahari...

EmCakes

Am I the only one who thinks this car is awesome!?

To be completely honest, I have never been inspired to drive it as it simply doesn't appeal to me visually....

Kalahari-GTAV-Front.png

So OP, what is it about the Kalahari that you find awesome?

Omg, where is it? Must drive it.

Hi Midnightz, this car is part of the Beach Bum pack. Download the DLC and the car will be one of the specials in your garage. :)

Cutter De Blanc

It's fun to drive, but it's just so terribly ugly. Franklin and Michael would never drive that.

I'm not a big fan of the giant windows on it either. You get shot up quick.

CantThinkOfOne2013

Very underrated car IMO

I have used various modification options to turn it into a nice safari truck.

universetwisters

It's a nice car. Great fun to have while going offroading, especially looking at those cute thin tires.

sTgL5iS.png

Yawl have inspired me. I'll take it for a spin around the Senora Desert later ;)

It's preety.

7IRRWBJ.png

It's preety.

Pretty ugly.

Nah. It's preety preety.

7IRRWBJ.png

XJpostman

It definitely surprised me offroading. Still lacks a little in clearance but makes up for it with it's light weight.

Not quite worthy of a garage spot to me just because there are better 4x4's that don't have funny looking tiny tires.

• Like 1

It's preety.

Pretty ugly.

Nah. It's preety preety.

Pretty ugly.

sig.png

Well, it drives like a crate of beer on wheels, it sounds like a WWII Russian tank and I think the re-spray might have been a bad idea....

0_0-164.jpg

Edited by Barefoot Tiger

SnyderGuy

Yes, here is mine that I often cruise around in GTAO

0_0.jpg

Well, it drives like a crate of beer on wheels, it sounds like a WWII Russian tank and I think the re-spray might have been a bad idea....

0_0-164.jpg

Your Kalahari is easily one of the best I've ever seen. Great job!

Aerosmithfan999

It reminds me of a bathtub with wheels. But, it's the coolest bathtub with wheels I've ever driven.

Edited by Aerosmithfan999

Hi Midnightz, this car is part of the Beach Bum pack. Download the DLC and the car will be one of the specials in your garage. :)

It's not in Franklin's extra garage. Does each protagonist have a different DLC selection in their extra garage?

It's not in Franklin's extra garage. Does each protagonist have a different DLC selection in their extra garage?

It's there. Once you enter your garage, wait for a few seconds. Then, you should receive a pop up informing you about special vehicles. It'll take you from there. :)

WildBrick142

I own one in Online. I don't usually drive it but it's a nice car to have instead of super cars. Gonna have to go off-roading someday, see how it handles.

And it looks like a little Mesa

6kp35lB.jpg

• Like 3

I own one in Online. I don't usually drive it but it's a nice car to have instead of super cars. Gonna have to go off-roading someday, see how it handles.

6kp35lB.jpg

Gotta admit that's a pretty neat arranging :^:

sig.png

It's there. Once you enter your garage, wait for a few seconds. Then, you should receive a pop up informing you about special vehicles. It'll take you from there. :)

Uhh, nope. The ones from that other DLC are there but not this one. I have all packs installed. Confused. :/

The Online Gamer

6kp35lB.jpg

Gotta admit that's a pretty neat arranging :^:It looks like the evolution of the Mesa lol

6kp35lB.jpg

Gotta admit that's a pretty neat arranging :^:

Agreed.

Uhh, nope. The ones from that other DLC are there but not this one. I have all packs installed. Confused. :/

So is the Bifta and Paradise there? If it isn't, then you might've not installed the Beach Bum properly. Other signs to look for-

- No SNS Pistol

- No Broken Bottle

Hope I helped.

No Bifta and Paradise but yes SNS pistol and broken bottle. Whoa.

It's preety.

Pretty ugly.

Nah. It's preety preety.

Pretty ugly.

Pretty Awesome.

7IRRWBJ.png

Jizzle2014

If they had the roofless to purchase, would get one