Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,892 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
spidey1234

Bring back the replay feature!

spidey1234

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker.

rickreim

Let me guess, Rooftop Rumble?

BTW: replay does not work for any contact missions. Stupid, I know

Edited by rickreim

PG.

spidey1234

Well yes, but I play other missions like extradition.

Kid SixXx

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker.

That is the very reason it is not around anymore; people would replay contact missions with high payouts over and over again and make millions in a matter of hours..

Devs want players to buy SHARK cards, so you can expect money glitches and exploits to get fixed in a hurry.

Edited by Kid SixXx

Tails Prower

That's exactly why the replay option was disabled in the first place I am afraid.

People were constantly hitting replay to get the money/rp from that mission over and over

again so it was taken out of the game. Unless you present a very good case to Rockstar I

doubt it will return.

TECHN9CiAN

They took it out because everyone was just spamming that replay option for Violent Ducts, which was a mission accesable from rank 15 that paid $9000 each time and took less than 2 minutes to complete...

They dont want you to make a lot of money fast, thats why it was removed. Blame cashcards

Odesza

Replay was only supposed to work for non-contact missions, that's the reason they said they removed it. If they removed it so that you couldn't spam missions they wouldn't have added the contact missions to the start menu.

:facedesk:

Edited by Odesza

am30

You can't wait a whole 30 seconds? If you are that busy, how do you have time to spend on a video game?

AdmiralAmmunation

I want it back to.

Seriously, if they really wanted us to be able to earn money easily they could just do this. (Like some of you say about the whole mission in pause menu thing).

poklane

I'm sick of having to go to free mode every single time I play a mission to replay it, the reason why the rockstar took this out is beyond me* because this would save a lot of time and we would get money quicker**.

* is you asking why they took it out

** is you answering yourself

rickreim

In b4 this turns into a rant against Shark Cards

Oh, wait.....

am30

I want it back to.

Seriously, if they really wanted us to be able to earn money easily they could just do this. (Like some of you say about the whole mission in pause menu thing).

You don't need this feature to earn money easily

AdmiralAmmunation

I want it back to.

Well, it's not that I think it is 'hard' per say.

It's just a really long and boring process and that's not what I bought the game for, a long boring process of earning money.

am30

I want it back to.

It's just a really long and boring process and that's not what I bought the game for, a long boring process of earning money.

What?!

Start>Jobs>Missions>Rooftop Rumble.

Damn, that takes hours(!) Seriously, 30 seconds. You're too busy to wait 30 seconds? You're having a laugh right?

AdmiralAmmunation

I want it back to.

What?!

Damn, that takes hours(!) Seriously, 30 seconds. You're too busy to wait 30 seconds? You're having a laugh right?

I'm not talking about the loading screens, the physical payouts, but the screens are just annoying.

am30

I want it back to.

What?!

I'm not talking about the loading screens, the physical payouts, but the screens are just annoying.

Bide your time and you'll make a decent amount. If you want instant gratification then clearly this game is not for you. Personally, I like the feeling of having to graft to buy somethign I want. It gives the game a purpose.

AdmiralAmmunation

I want it back to.

What?!

Bide your time and you'll make a decent amount. If you want instant gratification then clearly this game is not for you. Personally, I like the feeling of having to graft to buy somethign I want. It gives the game a purpose.

I'm fine with having to play for good sh*t, it's just I hate when that process is boring as f*ck.

am30

I want it back to.

What?!

I'm fine with having to play for good sh*t, it's just I hate when that process is boring as f*ck.

It's all part of the experience. As I said, it gives the game a purpose.

Thatguythatplaysgames

Rockstar doesn't understand that this would really slow down people glitching money.

Let people grind, Rockstar. Let us work

X-X-X

Replay button wasn't intentionally patched. Rockstar's talented developers inadvertently broke it when they released one their useless patches and they've been trying to fix it for months.

http://i.imgur.com/Ugm5ON9.jpg

supershocked

be happy they have placed contact missions on the job list so you can replay them, can u imagine on the double rp week, people would have grinded conveted not RR. this just proves how butthurt the community is, R* does something good and people always finds something new to complain about

AdmiralAmmunation

I want it back to.

What?!

It's all part of the experience. As I said, it gives the game a purpose.

Well I have the right to complain about a sh*tty experience.