GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

ramming people off the road in races and driving backwards

Ryuustash

Ryuustash

When I race I'll ram people off the roads and into oncoming traffic it's hilarious when they scream in there mics getting all pissed off cuase I crashed them stupid nubs sometimes I'll even use my nitrous mod and drive real far ahead just to turn around and drive straight at them only with a fully lowerd turismo of course and they end up flying off a cliff and commiting suicide only to cuss profanitys at me telling me it's a race and not f*ckin bumper cars lol Pfft get real

RowanSane

I bet you're looking forward to high life then. I also bet you won't still be with us by then...

That's awesome, i wonder why nobody ever came up with that idea before

• Like 2

Whatever will you do when people put ghost mode ON and gets his NOS taken away?

Also

Goodsport92

Sounds like a trollthread to me, but I do admire

his sense of humour.

I like to be a b*tch too, but I like to win while

being one for extra rage.

Ryuustash

Also

you obviously did read tho how els would you know about my nos lol

CrysisAverted

Did races all day, people crashing into me constantly, leaving me behind while they continue to collide into each other, I somehow managed to not only catch up, but get 1st at the last second :)

Also

you obviously did read tho how els would you know about my nos lol

THE-POINT.gif

FilthyEsquire

My race stats are great despite someone doing what TC mentioned every two races. If you use your brakes when contact is being made it can be minimized. But if catchup, AND Slipstream are off... I would have to agree if you see everyone else driving dirty join in. Me personally I never drive dirty. If slipstream is on, which it usually is when I host, I don't have to accelerate through every corner, I brake, draft, and pass when the road permits. It's mad funny to me when I'm about to burn someone and they try to swipe my car, and I simply TAP the brakes and they go flying. I don't even have turbo on any of my supers.

I wish other classes got raced more.

Once no contact racing is in... It's over. My racing stats are gunna be too good. If the race has more than one lap,and your lap time is faster than a guy that is ramming, and racing like a d*ck, the proof is in the pudding. Either way I've never legitimately lost a race.

penguinhero

Your the reason why no one races and why rock star is adding no contact option for races and patch Niro for the 37148264 time

Also dup treads, really?

Edited by penguinhero

SilkySkillz85

My race stats are great despite someone doing what TC mentioned every two races. If you use your brakes when contact is being made it can be minimized. But if catchup, AND Slipstream are off... I would have to agree if you see everyone else driving dirty join in. Me personally I never drive dirty. If slipstream is on, which it usually is when I host, I don't have to accelerate through every corner, I brake, draft, and pass when the road permits. It's mad funny to me when I'm about to burn someone and they try to swipe my car, and I simply TAP the brakes and they go flying. I don't even have turbo on any of my supers.

I wish other classes got raced more.

Once no contact racing is in... It's over. My racing stats are gunna be too good. If the race has more than one lap,and your lap time is faster than a guy that is ramming, and racing like a d*ck, the proof is in the pudding. Either way I've never legitimately lost a race.

really dude you've never legitimately lost a race? are you on ps3? cause i gotta see this.

i'll give ya a good clean race if you're up for it.

Genius!

Ld8Bhg8.gif