Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,772 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ls_stories

Holding other players PV's hostage in the LSC parking lot

ls_stories

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire

999bats

good story!!!! wow almost like they didnt want to be killed when using the garage!! haha lolz what idiot noobs

manicmechanic71

Such troll, much l33t, wow!

Ryuustash

This is the same kid that crys,gets in a tank then proceeds to wait outside someone apartment picking his ass for hours on end because he got shot lol

Sugar Free Nos

Huehuehuehuehue

U r so god at teh gam m8

Aaron030792

@ls_stories, get a life you saddo.

Shane_Dbns

Lyk if u cri evrytym

a20characterusername

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pretty intimidated by tales of such badassery.

Teach me your ways, OP

Also, "sticker" bombs are a thing apparently. Maybe that explains the Aesa.

Edited by gtarelatedusername2

Ryuustash

Do you also challenge people to 1v1 dm,s cuase they killed you in a drive by

Coolstream

Sometimes as the person drives in ile be waiting to gun them down from the roof, then hide around a wall or corner waiting for them to retrieve their PV and gun them down again, its actually hilarious how many turn on passive mode and then run back into the vehcile and try to escape lol, ile even throw a sticker bomb on it as extra insurance just incase they somehow manage to escape my gun fire

Yeah, how about just calling the mechanic and asking for a different vehicle when I'm away from your ass?

CrysisAverted

I did this for the first time in months, went to pick up my Stinger and noticed an Adder, I though it would be nice of me to drive the players car out of the impound, it was locked so I got butt flustered and noticed the guy coming for his car, I killed him for locking his car.

TreFacTor

Don't worry op...its lonely at the top...you must sit there for hours before some idiot comes half way across town, leaving all the action for their pv that they can get for free by other means....you must be very lonely.

Edited by TreFacTor

EvilFuture

Oh, what a surprise, another pathetic idiot who likes to ruin other people's fun. You're the reason I stay in Invite Only Sessions most of the time.

Aaron030792

I knew OP was trouble the second I realised that his avatar is a selfie, holding an RPG in his garage.

Kracus

Pretty unoriginal. Someone tried to do this with me last night, I just walked up to the car knowing they would put a sticky on it and let em pay for the insurance when they blew it up then killed them,called the car back and just drove off. You're boring.

FilthyEsquire

It doesn't bother me when people do the tactics the TC stated. That is how he has fun. But many of you are correct, If I happen to notice him, and send him a text before I get there... Dude probably won't budge or respond. If I call Lester, and destroy him the same way I do tanks consistently, yeah he'll have a reaction.

More people need to avoid dots that aren't they're friends, or that are sitting static in an open area. Every time you round a corner with a white dot there, that could be a tank, and once he gets you once, he can, and probably will rally it over and over. But luckily tank players aren't skilled, and will always present themselves with the opportunity to be pelted with RPG rounds. If you don't have an RPG, better get a buddy with one.

Vehicles

Only glitchers/kiddies use the main lsc.I use either the airport LSC or the LSC at the industrial area so you lose.

By the way,cool ls_stories bro(literally).

Bitaktus

Dude... that's sad OP.

leave area -> request PV. Done.

CarimboHanky

if someone allow some troll to hold their car hostage, thats a win for the troll...

why? because the other person can just move to a safe zone and use the "request vehicle" feature!

GoodGreen

Sticker Bomb LMFAO

ghostrider135

Sad OP can't get kills like a man, Of course picking them off when they can't fight back, OP please tell me your on PS3 because if I ever get in a session with you I will proceed to lay the whoop ass on you.

fish61324

Not that hard to avoid. All I'd have to do is switch lobbies, takes 10 seconds... BAM you just got owned.

Also, doing what you described sounds very childish :) but you're probably about 16 years old anyway, so it fit you perfectly

blk95ta

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.

Edited by blk95ta

Tails Prower

OP clearly hasn't realised the rest us of check our map or for people of the

radar, espcially before entering the main LSC in the war zone.

QP Sizzle

Passive mode + emergency services. I run in to get my car (but i don't get into it) and the instant you shoot at me, you have a 2 star wanted level from the cops i called.

You can call the cops in online?

SmokeDat

It's far too easy to just grab a ride off the streets, drive a couple blocks away and instant transfer my car to safety.

Deal with that, badass.

BondageKitty

2 huge flaws in the grief.

Players can easily recall their vehicle and the griefer will be guarding a fake car without knowing.

Easily killed by using offradar, calling cops or snipers.

ky1e1792

You sound like an asshole to me.

Luckily I never go to Mors Mutual, call them up then have your Mechanic bring the car instead.

Soran Is On

They walk half a block after they die, request pv, and you're there guarding a dupe.

Wow such 1337.

I'd go off radar come back and f*ck your butthole raw buddy.