GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The New Apartments

jeremy34567

jeremy34567

Its sad that the most expensive apartment in the high life update will be the most popular. Fact, there are different places with better options than the Rockford hills apartments but almost every has that one because its the most expensive. It doesn't have a good view, the interior the same as the other, semi-ok location but people never venture out to different parts of the city. Me if there is one is near mackenzie airfield thats were I'm going. Opinions?Any Speculation on where the other 2 new apartments ( the ones that haven't been confirmed)

E•MO•TION

If they make them all worth $400K, then that should help spread some of the kids around - the ones with the "most expensive = best" way of thinking.

• Like 2

L8m1zfV.png

If they make them all worth $400K, then that should help spread some of the kids around - the ones with the "most expensive = best" way of thinking.

That's not gonna happen though.

You know Rockstar, they make everything more expensive.

Jolly Swagman

Like how they reduced the cost from being killed or how the cars in the beach bum DLC were free or how the Tourismo was cheaper than the Entity or Adder?

Edited by Jolly SWAGman
  • Like 3

E•MO•TION

Then take out $400k and insert whichever exorbitantly high number floats your boat. You missed the point.

L8m1zfV.png

f*ck the apartments;

What's sad is that the bullpup rifle will become he new "in" gun & will have every tint unlocked, giving tint pursuers no real reason to give a damn about it.
Also, it's making the SMG's more & more useless (I'll never drop my Assault SMG though, never never never).

Like how they reduced the cost from being killed or how the cars in the beach bum DLC were free or how the Tourismo was cheaper than the Entity or Adder?

Dude, how dare you not let him bitch in peace?
Let him preach lies & fallacies to his content.

• Like 3
6IBTBOM.png

I'm kinda hoping theres an apt up in Sandy Shores, that'd be cool. Not holding my breath though.

poppafewpills

I'm kinda hoping theres an apt up in Sandy Shores, that'd be cool. Not holding my breath though.

There's a couple garages up there already and a couple more out on route 68. I'm not looking forward to get ten more cars as much as I'm looking forward to moving out of Los Santos and away from the madness of collecting tints and tattoos....

If they put the most expensive apartment in RM, then I will be hiring scubadave for 24/7 protection of me and my fortress

• Like 2

jeremy34567

If they put the most expensive apartment in RM, then I will be hiring scubadave for 24/7 protection of me and my fortress

i heard he charges a hefty price for those tank shifts

Edited by jeremy34567

I don't need apartments. I'm just hoping there will be 10 car garage - preferably out of town. That's all I need, a place to store my cars.

Let them make expensive ones and let all kids go there, we can be relax at our cheap 10 garage apartments with sea view.

I will get my second apartment/garage somewhere close to the airport...

mrLEATHERFAE79

@luisniko yup,I'll be good with another garage not bothered about another appartment.