Question about Davis and Del Perro

gtafaninwest

gtafaninwest

Are Davis and Del Perro stand alone cities or are they part of the city of Los Santos?

On GTAWikia, it's said they're their own cities. A few edits before that, it's said they were neighborhoods of Los Santos. And they share the same facuilities as Los Santos, and the LSPD has jurisdiction in those areas.

Edited by gtafaninwest

goblinthegnome

I think that they have their own city halls, so yeah, they're their own cities, but they share the same services with the city of Los Santos, such as the fire department, LSPD, transportation, etc.

gtafaninwest

I think that they have their own city halls, so yeah, they're their own cities, but they share the same services with the city of Los Santos, such as the fire department, LSPD, transportation, etc.

Yeah, that's was what got me curious as far as departments and faculities go.

goblinthegnome

Yeah, that's was what got me curious as far as departments and faculities go.

Rockford Hills is also its own city since it has a city hall.

They're counties within the city. Like Los Angeles has smaller counties like Bell, Lynwood, Huntington Park, Downey, etc.

Edited by DarthShinobi

gtafaninwest

I forgot to add Chumash. I know it's its own city. Now West Vinewood? I don't know about that neighborhood. Guess it's part of the larger Vinewood ingame.

West Hollywood is its own city in real life.

Edited by gtafaninwest