GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Police Car Dup. Help.

TheInsaneKelso

TheInsaneKelso

Looking for someone to dup any police vehicles. As there is now way to store.

Ninja_Gear

Come on, at least let someone have decency to add him as a friend, steal a random police car, invite him to your session and let him spend hours in frustration trying to store it, only to find out it cannot be stored.

• Like 1

All emergency-class vehicles are blacklisted.

yep you can no longer save cop cars, that glitch was fixxed long ago.

• Like 1

welcome to 4 months ago...

Ninja_Gear

Back in the days that GTA O was still playable and didn't freeze every 10 minutes.

Edited by Ninja_Gear
  • Like 2

Back in the days that GTA O was still playable and didn't freeze every 10 minutes.

that we can all agree on

• Like 2

AllDay808HI

Back in the days that GTA O was still playable and didn't freeze every 10 minutes.Back in the days when R* said heists were coming out next update. Oh wait, that's still going... Edited by AllDay808HI

Jolly Swagman

OK guys I get it stop it can't be done.

They are trolling you dude. You can store police cars using the "delete character" glitch. I will meet you online in an hour

AllDay808HI

He's just joined.. How is he meant to know it was patched without asking?

True, but from looking at his last [typoed] sentence he's probably tried to store one. I think that would've been a clear sign that it's patched.

OK guys I get it stop it can't be done.

They are trolling you dude. You can store police cars using the "delete character" glitch. I will meet you online in an hourI wouldn't do it man. It's blacklisted. Any R* dev or probably some tattling person sees you with that, you're most definitely gonna get banned.

supershocked

So many new member joining today and so many stupid threads. The worst one was the guy who joined 9 minutes ago and made a thread that was worthless. New record. Now if only someone new made a retarded thread in 2minutes will break his record.

Jolly Swagman

The worst one was the guy who joined 9 minutes ago and made a thread that was worthless. New record.

The current record is 3 minutes

AllDay808HI

The worst one was the guy who joined 9 minutes ago and made a thread that was worthless. New record.

The current record is 3 minutes Isn't that Aesthetics you're talking about? :p

Jolly Swagman

Isn't that Aesthetics you're talking about? :p

Aesthetics has been around since 2012 but they changed they name a few weeks ago after making an idiot of themselves. Check his profile next time you see him posting

tymaster50

He said "as there is NOW a way to be stored". Meaning he must know some other method.

AllDay808HI

Isn't that Aesthetics you're talking about? :p

Aesthetics has been around since 2012 but they changed they name a few weeks ago after making an idiot of themselves. Check his profile next time you see him postingLol well I should've mentioned that he created another account after he got banned for trying to talk smack to me and other people. Oh, and also making himself sound stupid.

PerceusSOZ

actually the record was beat by a retard making an appreciation thread. Now its 2 minutes.
  • Like 1

supershocked

Ye sorry i meant the appreation guy he just joined. Think its the dinka one

AllDay808HI

He said "as there is NOW way to be stored". Meaning he must know some other method. *FIXED

He meant to say "no way" because if he found a way, he wouldn't have asked to dupe.