GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what is it with players suddenly leaving in survival mode?

hugh750

i know there was a thread asking about this about a week ago, i checked search once but found nothing, i didn't try it again.

today i was in survival mode with 3 other players and we got to wave 8, when all of a sudden the 3 other players suddenly left, leaving to single player it, i only made it to wave 9 and i was brought down by a big group of enemies.

this is the second time it's happened to me.

Edited by hugh750

For them the survival got stuck loading and they quit to dashboard then reloaded the game.

Connection issues most likely. Happened to me in many jobs. Races, Deathmatches, parachuting you name it.

backward_axis

Check your local network. I had the same problem for a while; turned out that I just had to replace my modem to router cord.

Deadly Aviator

GTA has a weird way of disconnecting you, I think when other people leave it's actually you who was dropped from the server and you just go into your own session, this happens in Freeroam to everyone once in a while (you'll see everyone else 'leave' at the same time).

RussianCommie

People troll a survival by getting it close to completion and just leave at the end? Okay. :blink:

Although, what you experienced, It was probably just a random, at the worst time possible, disconnection. I've had my very nice fair share of them during races and missions.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

Check your local network. I had the same problem for a while; turned out that I just had to replace my modem to router cord.

it's not that (as far as i know, since the only xbox 360 i've been playing lately is test drive unlimited 2 and i've had no connection issues with it).

GTA has a weird way of disconnecting you, I think when other people leave it's actually you who was dropped from the server and you just go into your own session, this happens in Freeroam to everyone once in a while (you'll see everyone else 'leave' at the same time).

only perfect time for it to happen in free roam is when armor trucks are out and about, then you don't any have random chances of anyone attacking you when your looting them. :lol::lol:

Edited by hugh750

slowburn29

maybe they stepped out of bounds