XBOX ONLY

gilbot0022

gilbot0022

SAN ANDREAS ROAMERS is now recruiting active xbox mature players that are ready to take their training wheels off assisted aim and onto the big boy leagues in free aiming. Mic is a must. More than 200 players have come thorough our roster, only 50 stand.

SingingEwe954

You NEED to read the Recruitment Forum Guildlines and add a link to your Rockstar Social Club Crew to your first post. I suggest you copy the template that they have in the topic with the guidelines it helps you outline things that your crew does, consoles that your crew plays on, and important information about your crew to help it look more appealing to members looking to join. Good Luck.

gilbot0022

• Format your Recruitment topic in any way you like; there is no specific style you must follow, but please put some effort into your opening post since you are trying to attract our members!

And I quoted the guidelines, so why don't you just back off and let me do my own thing?

You must be 13 bro... everyone else can see our social club account and website. Lol.

SingingEwe954

•Essential details such as Platform and Social Club link are required.

I can also quote to guidelines and they say exactly as I said above I just added some friendly advice with it

SHALLWEkirbs

erm... isnt the title 'XBOX ONLY' and doesnt it have the link to the social club in his sig?

jus sayin'

SHALLWEkirbs

unfortunately, most of the people who play GTA are, so naturally, they will be on here too... :\