Jetpack in gta 5 only or gta online too?

PakOMuLliSHA720

PakOMuLliSHA720

hello sir.

I'm just curious about other peoples theories and what they think about the jetpack in gta 5. Questions i would like you to answer and please if you have anything to add please tell me. :)

1. will it come to gta 5 only or gta online as well?

2. where will it spawn?

3. could you keep it in your inventory?

4. will it make gun fights unfair or will shooting be disabled while flying?

THIS IS MY OPINION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRjErqMsbdA

Thanks Guys !!

Shenmue18

It won't be in either because Rockstar's not adding it to the game. Get over it.

1) Yes

2) No

3) Maybe

4) In order to keep the game balanced, the jetpack will be virtually indestructible, will cover the players entire body like an Ironman suit and will feature an unlimited supply of heat seeking missiles that fire at a rate of 6 per second. Tanks will also be given a secondary weapon - a flamethrower - in order to really keep things balanced.

• Like 2

coelacanth72

R* wants people doing the online thing, that's how GTAV remains profitable, so if it ever comes I'd bet it'll be available online and in single player. Back in San Andreas you were pretty vulnerable in the jetpack, SMGs only, so I don't think it'll pose a balancing problem. Dude with jetpack and an uzi is going to loose to dude on the ground with a heavy MG.

jetpack in multiplayer? Planes will be pointless. Helicopters will be useless. Cars will be useless. The whole map won't be the same with everyone thinking they are in The Jetsons. Seeing people flying around in jetpacks will completely ruin the whole immersion of the map itself. Keep it for singleplayer.

5196377443_a35e957fe8.jpg

• Like 2

I have no idea about anything related to it but if it is added i think it should be a cheat only available in singleplayer and if activated will disable trophies. Tanks are alrdy annoying online when ppl use it and boring to use and so will be the jetpack. It will be the new 'standard', similar to how the 400k apartment, the turismo, and the combat rifle are at this moment. It would be cool to use in sp like in san andreas

artisntrealz

Jetpacks are stupid. Keep them out of the game.

How could anyone say a jet pack is stupid? Jet packs are probably the coolest thing in the world next to lazers. Cmon now.

coelacanth72

Jetpack was the best part of San Andreas! To each their own I guess.

Alanbeales1

hello sir.

I'm just curious about other peoples theories and what they think about the jetpack in gta 5. Questions i would like you to answer and please if you have anything to add please tell me. :)

1. will it come to gta 5 only or gta online as well?

2. where will it spawn?

3. could you keep it in your inventory?

4. will it make gun fights unfair or will shooting be disabled while flying?

THIS IS MY OPINION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRjErqMsbdA

Thanks Guys !!

:facedesk: No,the Jetpack will never be in GTA V as it would ruin the whole point in Grand Theft Auto,plus it was in GTA San,you want the Jetpack,play GTA San

Neither.

It's a pointless addition when R* could be improving other aspects of the game. If people want to use jetpacks so much then let themgo back and play GTA SA.

• Like 1

Even if Rockstar did release the Jetpack, I certainly wouldn't use it. Though, if it travels at the speed of an aircraft, I may reconsider thinking about using it. Never the less, I believe your chances of getting killed are higher, you are exposed to enemy fire (e.g: Laser missiles, cannon, Buzzard missiles, cannon), crash landing, etc. Anyways, I prefer travelling on roads.

Malibu454

To all the naysayers that say it won't happen.

Apparently you haven't read Seawalltx's thread and see that it was found in the files of the 1.12 update.

When and how it will drop, remains a mystery.

Also to the unimaginative dim ones. It would be pretty much the same as floating around on the parachute now, but you would have more control and power obviously..:p

Silver_Wolf

Jetpack is not going to be added to GTA V or online, I seriously don't think the game could

handle 16 jet packers going around in free roam killing each other and I think R* realise that

but wanted to give people a teaser of it.

Just because there are files in the game code it doesn't mean they are going to

be allowing it to be used all the time, what if the files in the game are for

a specific story mode DLC which is the only time we can use the Jetpack?

Even if it does come I would only have one use for it and that would be to

recreate an action sequence from James Bond, the scene where he kills the count at

the start of Thunderball.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

Testarossa

THERE IS NO JETPACK.

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

Alanbeales1

Neither.

It's a pointless addition when R* could be improving other aspects of the game. If people want to use jetpacks so much then let themgo back and play GTA SA.

my thoughts exactly

Malibu454

Pasted below from the Ok what has 1.12 changed thread

-The Jetpack Coding was Added with the 1.12 Update.(and a hint of skiing)
~It appears if this is real the weapons will work on the Jetpack much like they do on the parachute.
Previous xex:
~

Spoiler
dead_drunk_parachuting.png

1.12 xex:
~

Spoiler
drunk_jetpack_parachuting.png

jetpack in multiplayer? Planes will be pointless. Helicopters will be useless. Cars will be useless. The whole map won't be the same with everyone thinking they are in The Jetsons. Seeing people flying around in jetpacks will completely ruin the whole immersion of the map itself. Keep it for singleplayer.

5196377443_a35e957fe8.jpg

This.

I would love to see it in SP, I would absolutely hate to see it in online.

Captain Revenge

If there is ever a jet pack in GTAO, let it have a steady strong infrared signature so the guided rockets of the Lazer & Buzzard can destroy them with 1 inexpensive shot. Just sayin is all, as u were.

Darth_Rob

This jetpack rumor is all based on a line of code in the game with the word "JETPACK" in it, right?

Has anyone thought that maybe it had something to do with the plain old jets in the game? "JETPACK" could be short for "Jet Package" for all you know.

Edited by Darth_Rob

artisntrealz

Ok well how about you tell us what a jet package is?

artisntrealz

Ahhh yes. Makes sense. Probably comes with the package of new tanks..

Darth_Rob

Is there a line of code that says "TANKPACK?" If so, I'd automatically assume that they'll be releasing a tank that you could wear on your back.

Is there a line of code that says "TANKPACK?" If so, I'd automatically assume that they'll be releasing a tank that you could wear on your back.

DAMN IT! I was gonna find an image with a tank on some dudes back but couldn't find anything :(

Alanbeales1

DAMN IT! I was gonna find an image with a tank on some dudes back but couldn't find anything :(

lol