I am an NPC and you argument is invalid

Alex Ashfold

Alex Ashfold

Did you all fell the same way as me, like I always feel like NPC have even more privileges than us, they all have the good titles, clothes, uniforms, actions (like fu**ing sit and lay everywhere) drink coffee and other special animations, being into factions like gangs, workers, police, paramedics, park rangers.

Yes they don't get to buy cars, apartments, put annoying sticky bombs on others players cars and ride in the circle without knowing what to do except not getting kill by PussySlayer-Xx or doing Rooftop Rumble. But we have to admit they have all the crazy stuffs, that make us jealous and commit NPC's murders.

We are just a piece of crap there for their entertainment.

What's up with our roleplay? kind of useless but fun actions, Uniforms, being part of factions and so allies and/or ennemies?

Yes, I wish R* would allow us to have the same appearance options given to NPC's. I really want longer hair.

Scorpiomobile

That would indeed be nice.

It would be awesome te turn the weapon wheel into an emotes wheel while in passive mode.

The radio wheel would turn into an actions menu while not in a car.

and the ability to fly trough your windscreen in a carcrash online.

I roleplay as an NPC, often approaching other players to tell them a man with a black cape and a wicked looking sword is headed towards Nibelheim. During the ensuing confusion I will walk back and forth randomly, repeating the same text message over and over again.

Alex Ashfold

I roleplay as an NPC, often approaching other players to tell them a man with a black cape and a wicked looking sword is headed towards Nibelheim. During the ensuing confusion I will walk back and forth randomly, repeating the same text message over and over again.

:blink: loll

That would indeed be nice.

It would be awesome te turn the weapon wheel into an emotes wheel while in passive mode.

The radio wheel would turn into an actions menu while not in a car.

and the ability to fly trough your windscreen in a carcrash online.

You really not hoping to fly trough your windscreen in a car's crash xD I can tell by experience (paramedic) its mean your dead (even before touching the ground or something).

But you lead me thinking that, It woul be nice to have to think about putting on your seatbelt, and add some ragdoll options (when you fall on ground) you have to press a button to get up again, without doing it, you'll stay on the ground (so you can fake wounds)

• Like 1