GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

When is it likely time to get the most people in races?

stockportlad86

stockportlad86

As I've been in races where there has been to maybe 3-4 at the most in races but it's been about 2 or 3 months since I've had over 10 people in a race usually there is like 4 or 5 people with mics. I love the GTA style races where like loads of carnage with rockets and sh*t :lol: .So when is it most likely to get crazy on the GTA races?.

As I've been in races where there has been to maybe 3-4 at the most in races but it's been about 2 or 3 months since I've had over 10 people in a race usually there is like 4 or 5 people with mics. I love the GTA style races where like loads of carnage with rockets and sh*t :lol: .So when is it most likely to get crazy on the GTA races?.

maybe during holidays or maybe weekends.

JC Hammer

October 2013

pfft yeah right

It's too bad but the masses don't race since R* nerfed the payouts. Maybe when they add Ghost racing they'll bump them back up.

Weekends probably. Post in the groups & meetup thread on here, would be an idea to get you started.

Make friends that also like GTA races. Then, when you host, invite them and use the close/open matchmaking method to extend the countdown timer for as long as is necessary to get the amount of players you want.

iz5LICs.gif

October 2013

pfft yeah right

It's too bad but the masses don't race since R* nerfed the payouts. Maybe when they add Ghost racing they'll bump them back up.

i really don't completely agree with going with ghost racing, i can see that some crashes are accidental, i've cause a few crashes in gtao races (by accident), rockstar should ban pitters though.

JC Hammer

October 2013

pfft yeah right

i really don't completely agree with going with ghost racing, i can see that some crashes are accidental, i've cause a few crashes in gtao races (by accident), rockstar should ban pitters though.

Some people deserve to be pitted, especially when they're blocking for their crew. When that happens I become Sterling Marlin! :devil:

stockportlad86

can't believe I was in a The Commute race with 16 (except mine and a crew mate of mine) but as the race was about to start it bloody froze on me and it was the most I've had in a race in months :panic:.