GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Any billionaires left?

TheProphet78

TheProphet78

On this site any way. Im used to saying that I have 1.4 billion. Now as you can see I am dangerously becoming close to 1.3

Who has more than me

Edited by TheProphet78

da_illest101

how did you stay a billionaire? I miss the time when I was one

Is this The Guy?

^^ I'm closer to how much he has.

Odyseous2040

On this site any way. Im used to saying that I have 1.4 billion. Now as you can see I am dangerously becoming close to 1.3

Who has more than me

After they reset your money and rank there wont be anymore left!

No fcken way you got all that legitimately.

Im rnk 140 and have been working tirelessly to meander a meager 2 mil.

I used to be a glitcher.

i know how you did it.

its impossible to say youve Grinded RR and still be that low of level.

And NOOO WAAAAy You would be crazy enough to blow over 500 Dollars in cash cards.

Go f*ck a DUGONG

Dugongs.jpg

MERP MERP

Edited by Odyseous2040

TheProphet78

If its not legit it doesn't matter

Well, legit or not Im still able to spend it. In a game anyway. But really though it is legit. Its not my fault Rockstar had playlist challenges worth $300 million. Was I not suppose to do them?? Lmao

• Like 3

am krooked

I dont and will never care how much GTA$ someone else has. Especially if they feel the need to start a thread on a forum about it.

Who has more than me

Class? Taste? The basic sense of shame to not think posting your glitched cash makes you a big shot?

Probably everyone.

6IBTBOM.png

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Well how do you get that much cash ? Last time I played GTAO was when we got that free $500,000 and I have about $650,000. But still tho ? Did you do some in game prostitution or sold everything you owned.

Plus whats the big deal on loosing $100,000,000 ?

1vhA2Ri.gif

TheProphet78

I dont and will never care how much GTA$ someone else has. Especially if they feel the need to start a thread on a forum about it.

Oh.. But see... You responded.

You do care, and I appreciate that even if you dont want to admit it lmao

• Like 2

Ballistic Jello

Who has more than me

Class? Taste? The basic sense of shame to not think posting your glitched cash makes you a big shot?

Probably everyone.

Haha, I concur.

Where's that GIF of the two guys going

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!

2rqkacm.jpg

I'm a billionaire in the game in my heart. And on the internet in the my heart, I didn't start a thread to brag about it to all my bacteria or whatever...

am krooked

You asked a question, I answered. Edited by lukeskateboards
  • Like 3

CatchMeTrolling

Well, legit or not Im still able to spend it. In a game anyway. But really though it is legit. Its not my fault Rockstar had playlist challenges worth $300 million. Was I not suppose to do them?? Lmao

Thats not legit dimwit, that's called an exploit. & obviously not ha ha ha

• Like 1

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Biohazard Abyss

Fellow GTAForums member SurfaceNoise has 2.9 billion.

• Like 1
klZZFxG.png

TheProphet78

I'm a billionaire in the game in my heart. And on the internet in the my heart, I didn't start a thread to brag about it to all my bacteria or whatever...

Oh ok. This thread was for the billionaires though. I wanted to see who was still rich from the playlist challenges. I guess no one took advantage of them like I did. You know, before they were patched for eternity.

• Like 1

Is this The Guy?

I did a few races back when there were only 6 mill ones. Next thing I know they were gone. Never seen a 300 mill one

Oh ok. This thread was for the billionaires though. I wanted to see who was still rich from the playlist challenges. I guess no one took advantage of them like I did. You know, before they were patched for eternity.

Sorry, my bad, I thought this was the internet in my heart. Is isn't, is it? Are you Abe Lincoln by any chance?

TheProphet78

You asked a question, I answered.

The question was for billionaires though......

Well it is legit. Since Rockstar can care less I have this much so ya know, you could stay mad... or post how your not mad... your call bro

NuclearCore

Everytime someone starts one of these threads, I can't help but thinking they're compensating for something:

What this is, I am not sure. It can be anything from a small fallos, poverty in one's child; not getting the toys the other boys had, the unability to succeed in one's profession, awkwardness towards girls, perhaps all of them? - I don't know. But I know that a confident person with a somewhat respectable life wouldn't show such desperation, as to seek approval from a bunch of guys - and few girls - on a GTA-forum. Think before you post, that's all I can advise.

Well it is legit. Since Rockstar can care less I have this much so ya know, you could stay mad... or post how your not mad... your call bro

I don't fault you for taking advantage (I would have if I'd known) but it is an exploit and not legit. Just own it, it's okay, all the cool kids glitch, but the coolest kids admit it.

am krooked

You asked a question, I answered.The question was for billionaires though......

Thats not legit dimwit, that's called an exploit. & obviously not ha ha haWell it is legit. Since Rockstar can care less I have this much so ya know, you could stay mad... or post how your not mad... your call broYou asked, "who has more than me" in your OP. Care to continue or are you done yet? Edited by lukeskateboards
  • Like 1

Euthanasia0101

OP, kudos to you for trying to brag about online(fake) money. But it looks like you're all alone on the cock sucking pedestal. :)

• Like 1

CatchMeTrolling

You asked a question, I answered.

The question was for billionaires though......

Oh now I'm mad? Because? Don't take the female approach by accusing someone of being mad lol stop that bro, grow a pair while you're at it

• Like 1

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

OP, kudos to you for trying to brag about online(fake) money. But it looks like you're all alone on the cock sucking pedestal. :)

I could use one of those....