Anybody here from or currently live in New Hampshire?

tsouryavong13

tsouryavong13

I'm just curious, because I ran into a guy (who I don't know) in an online session and he said that he lives in New Hampshire, and I told him I did too, and we started talking for a bit about it.

BTW I live in New Hampshire, and besides that encounter, I haven't encountered anyone else from New Hampshire on GTA online that aren't my friends.

The chances of you finding this guy you talked to on this forum are slim to none.

Plus, no I'm not from New Hampshire.

Edited by Hodgey.

IVIechanomics

The chances of you finding this guy you talked to on this forum are slim to none.

Not sure that's the purpose of the thread. Seems more general curiosity over trying to find the guy.

tsouryavong13

Not sure that's the purpose of the thread. Seems more general curiosity over trying to find the guy.

The purpose of this thread is to see how many people on these forums are from or currently live in New Hampshire, as I do.

THE GHETTO JEZUS

I think you have a better chance finding that guy in the GTAO section, rather than the Gen Chat

1vhA2Ri.gif

Mr. House

A* threads in Gen Chat today.

The subject is a little to narrow here to have a topic all to itself. Try here - http://gtaforums.com/topic/662115-so-where-are-you-from/

Ld8Bhg8.gif