GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rockstar Promoting Glitchers Again

Flameboy2278

Flameboy2278

Seriously check out their latest twitter update. They promote Domislive again. Who is a well known exploiter for gltiches. First they do a live stream with him and now they promote this guys channel with how to find rare car paints.

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they retweet a tweet of his with a money glitch.

poppafewpills

... and ?

Mad because you're not going live yourself or are you mad because he did ?

• Like 1

LightningLord

Nope. Can't see their Twitter. It says I need an account.

• Like 4

IcOqQpq.gif

ghostrider135

Shame the community can't do much about it, It really is unfortunate that R* keep doing things that make fans lose respect for them.

Nope. Can't see their Twitter. It says I need an account.

same here

Rare Car Paints...?

It takes simple exploration of coordinating around the color wheel while combining different color combos based on their saturation.

I don't see how that's special. Anyone with an idea of which colors would work together can do that.

• Like 2

Sugar Free Nos

This surprises you why? Rockstar doesn't care about how legit you are or your little sense of morality that you wish to uphold in a video game.

cixJdfg.png

codename_duchess

Seriously check out their latest twitter update. They promote Domislive again. Who is a well known exploiter for gltiches. First they do a live stream with him and now they promote this guys channel with how to find rare car paints.

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow they retweet a tweet of his with a money glitch.

Oh, here we go again.

Get your facts straight first, then post something useful

So Awesome

Rare Car Paints...?

It takes simple exploration of coordinating around the color wheel while combining different color combos based on their saturation.

I don't see how that's special. Anyone with an idea of which colors would work together can do that.

ever seen gold painted car

You guys just love sucking this guy off every chance you get, every time you complain you give him more advertising.

too stupid to not post a topic about it tho I guess :lol:

• Like 5

I just watched the video.

Rockstar seriously promotes this?

The video shows him applying Metallic Bright Green and adding Race Yellow Pearlscent. That's it. The least I was expecting from him was to show how to apply pearlscent to matte or any other actual tricks.

I sighed when he called it the Domislive color.

I can imagine his next video: ''How to make your lights blue - SUPER RARE'' with the whole video showing you how to buy Xenon. He'll call it the Domislive light color.

This is just disappointing.

Edited by Zorvaine
  • Like 29

Rare Car Paints...?

ever seen gold painted car

Crew yellow + chrome?

dudclub55

The video shows him applying Metallic Bright Green and adding Race Yellow Pearlscent. That's it. The least I was expecting from him was to show how to apply pearlscent to matte or any other actual tricks.

I can imagine his next video: ''How to make your lights blue'' with the whole video showing you how to buy Xenon?

Somehow I'm laughing really hard at this.

"GTA V! Secret blue lights! "How to make your car lights blue" SUPER RARE GLITCH!"

I can imagine his next video: ''How to make your lights blue'' with the whole video showing you how to buy Xenon.

They promote good stuff too, check this out that they just promoted

GTAMYBABIES

Who cares? I don't

Does this affect your life in anyway? No

Does glitchers finding glitches help R☆ try to make a better game? Yes

End of thread

Why are they calling it a rare paint job when you can press like 3 buttons and have it?

There's no such thing as a rare paint job.

It's amazing what a tweet from an account that has 2.6million followers can do for someone's traffic.

dudclub55

Who cares? I don't

Does this affect your life in anyway? No

Does glitchers finding glitches help R☆ try to make a better game? Yes

End of thread

Glitchers delay heists.

I bet you're a glitcher too.

STOP DELAYING HIESTS

I can imagine his next video: ''How to make your lights blue'' with the whole video showing you how to buy Xenon.

Of course they promote something by an account called 'No Fun Allowed'

• Like 4

Of course they promote something by an account called 'No Fun Allowed'

Creased XD

I wouldn't worry about it. Yes R* tend to promote the wrong people and verify boring things at times but they aren't always going to be right in everything they do.

freedomna

There are times I just want to give up on humanity. Rockstar today has shown an unprecedented amount of incompetence. It makes me weep to think that: actual, normal, human beings decided that the best way to promote their game, is with someone who actively seeks to destroy it. I really hate memes, but for once I feel it is justified.

tumblr_m9ffnrV95U1r1vzzeo2_500.jpg

• Like 2

AdmiralAmmunation

Seriously?

That isn't "Rare" or "Secret" it's just a cool looking paint job.

At least when Olli43 made his paint jobs video he just said they looked cool and he had "paint job tips" not blatant bullsh*t like "secret" or rare"

That's just desperate.

Edited by AdmiralAmmunation
  • Like 2

ninjaontour

OP is raging about Rockstar promoting glitchers.

COMES TO FORUM AND DOES THE EXACT SAME THING.

• Like 2

freedomna

Seriously?

That isn't "Rare" or "Secret" it's just a cool looking paint job.

At least when Olli43 made his paint jobs video he just said they looked cool and he had "paint job tips" not blatant bullsh*t like "secret" or rare"

That's just desperate.

That is what Dom is. Desperate. Half his video is begging for likes, subscribes, etc.

§†range

inb4 Darkwar: when this becomes a 20 page thread.

• Like 5