GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

These guys are griefing me

AboveAndBeyoncé

AboveAndBeyoncé

Not trying to spam or anything but these 2 guys a re griefing one has a jet and one is on foot.... Any tips on griefing them back?

Here's proof

TQV7pXr.jpg

Polish_Trucker

Helpful Tip: Learn how to shoot

• Like 1

Get in the car and ride shotgun against the infantry fa**ot. Try to kill the jetfighter by letting him getting to close to you, and then spray the pilot cabin with lead.

fGvIGuc.png

Tip: no one cares here

just being honest

Edited by Winning001

GTA Forums User99521

What lv are you?

135Either RPG it or heavy snipe it.

ThiagoSilva

Use a Sandking and drive across the map 15 times.

That worked for me.

The Real SpitKing

Level 135 and you don't know how to stop being griefed by 2 players?

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

E•MO•TION

Not griefing but try heading down into the subway system. Most people don't realize it exists so they'll likely go batsh*t crazy accusing you of using an invisibility glitch of sorts. :lol:

Edited by 2281
  • Like 4

L8m1zfV.png

There is one ps3 player i encountered whose psn id is spotaneous who you can't lock on to or shoot even when weapon is in range

Edited by Biff73

Lord_Smasherton

This is going to sound snarky, but I have a hard time believing you are seriously asking that question at level 135.

But for a tip, spam off the radar, snipe the jet out of the sky, then get your own jet. Or off the radar and get your own jet. Or get a tank. Or change sessions.

If all else fails, start learning to love being railed by two guys.

• Like 2

6 kills? That's grieving? Usually I've killed the people trying to grieve me about 15 times before I call it a day.

Grow some balls and deal with them like an adult?

Or quit the session. Seriously, get a clue.

ask them why?

Why don't i ever see you on the GoT thread?

i usually try to avoid all internet pertaining to game of thrones after my facebook 'friend' kyle spoiled the "purple wedding", I don't have HBO so I have to find creative ways to get my fix of GoT the day after it airs....

UltimateAntic

Level 135 doesn't know how to orevent getting griefed... Amazing.

Just enter passive mode or f*cking leave the session.

Or if your that desperate to kill them then find a building with a roof to prevent the jet from frying you. Then wait for the infantry guy to enter the building as well. After smoke his ass and use your heavy sniper to disable jet. After that if you have a car with a bulletproof back, grab it and grief them back.

Wait for the jet to make a strafing run at you,I shot down quite a few lazers with a minigun

You don't leave till you kill each of them at least five times in a row, and then you can leave. You never let someone own you like that online, as they'll love knowing youre pissed off, only way to make them even more pissed than you is to get them back.

Jets are weak as f*ck, if you just shoot it I believe at least two or three times, not tested this, but yeah two or three times with a sniper and it'll start smoking up and they'll have to ditch it. The guy on foot should be easy to kill, if you're a level 135 you must surely know how to kill them even if you've RR'ed your way to that level. Maybe you're frustrated, but get in some cover, preferably an alley way so where ever he spawns you'll be protected, and double tap the fire button over his head and he'll be gone quick and simple.

CrysisAverted

Seriously, call Kenny Loggins; cause you're in the danger zone.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111
  • Like 4