GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Most Annoying Phone Call in GTA History

Entity-XF

Entity-XF

(Ring...Ring...Ring)-Niko we should go bowling!

(Ring....Ring...Ring)-Hey its Ron from TPI here. Some assholes are still trying to mess with what's ours. Help us of by fighting them off. You know were to look...please?

Damit Roman and Ron calling at the worst times possible. Who do you guys think are annoying in phone calls?

freedomna

(Ring...Ring...Ring)-Niko we should go bowling!

(Ring....Ring...Ring)-Hey its Ron from TPI here. Some assholes are still trying to mess with what's ours. Help us of by fighting them off. You know were to look...please?

Damit Roman and Ron calling at the worst times possible. Who do you guys think are annoying in phone calls?

Ron from TPI, at least with Roman I could bowl and bowling is awesome. Ron is just a whiny runt.

• Like 3

Sir Michael

Madrazo complaining that we don't do any of his jobs.. but dudes grind Rooftop Rumble all day. ._.

Does anyone know where to find the Roman Bellic "lets go bowling" easter egg/ troll from Rockstar in GTA V? Impress me

Aaron030792

Ron and his 'TPI' call.

Martin ringing up and having a go at you for not doing his missions is also super irritating. :angry:

Plus the courtesy calls from Pegasus and Merryweather, just as you are engaging in a shoot out with someone...

:facedesk:

Right in the middle of some intense sh*t going down the phone starts ringing and messes up my button coordination.

AceThaCreator

Dom and his stupid f***ing parachute loving a*s. I wish he could've jumped off the cliff earlier than he did.

freedomna

Brace yourself, Raavi is coming.

This thread is safe, I believe. It is not off topic, and no one is fighting.

• Like 2

RAS_ZeroZ

Yesterday I got another call from Brucie... didn't answer but it had me wondering who the hell he is. I can't remember him at all from single player.

Brace yourself, Raavi is coming.

This thread is safe, I believe. It is not off topic, and no one is fighting.

BUT it has nothing to do with gta online, it's about gta iv...

E•MO•TION

Dom is the most anoying person

This.

I wish there was a way to shut them up.

L8m1zfV.png

Don Jimmz

Yesterday I got another call from Brucie... didn't answer but it had me wondering who the hell he is. I can't remember him at all from single player.

He was in GTA 4

Dom and his stupid f***ing parachute loving a*s. I wish he could've jumped off the cliff earlier than he did.

I thought it was the Dom of YouTube phoning to advertise one of his crappy glitch videos?

GTA IV.

Aaron030792

All of the calls are annoying to a certain extent.

Dom and his 'Pull the tampon out and get over here!!!' phone call......Christ almighty, that annoys me.

Lester annoys me too. Especially the 'Hey, remember me? It's your creepy Uncle Lester. *Giggles*' call...

Ron's phone call has to take the top prize in my book. :lol:

@Ras_ZeroZ, Brucie Kibbutz from GTA IV. Mr Roid Rage. You can find adverts for Bullshark Testosterone on the in game internet. He calls you in Online offering BST to buy off him.

Edited by Aaron030792
  • Like 1

Darth_Rob

You're in freefall and hit your "A" button to open your parachute at the exact same moment the phone rings.

The last thing you hear before you hit the pavement is "Ehhhhhh...have you picked up a bounty yet?"

Edited by Darth_Rob

LightningLord

Ron: "Some assholes are trying to mess with whats ours." I can't find your crates Ron. They never spawn. Stop calling me.

Dom: "WHOO! FIST THE SKY BRO!" No. Just no.

Roman (GTA IV): "Let's go bowling!" Sure. Why not?

Brucie (GTA V): "BRO! EVERYONE NEEDS HORMONES! GET THAT BULLSHARK TESTOSTERONE! COME ON!"

Martin: "I thought you said you were going to help." I just did Check Out Time & Rooftop Rumble. WTF.

That just about sums it up.

• Like 2

IcOqQpq.gif

customkingpimp

I hate them all and wish there was an option to turn them off.

so annoying when trying to run, and the phone rings and it answers.

• Like 2

grand theft spaghetti

you people still answer their calls? just hang up on them.

now if only the game would stop despawning all traffic aside from cars on simeon's list. that is the most annoying thing about this game. instant 2 stars for getting into the only car in los santos.

• Like 1

I really don't understand how Rockstar doesn't get the message that we all f*cking hate repetitive phone calls that can't be turned off.

edit: And remove all the god damn blue sh*t from my mini map already! f*ck!

Edited by CenMan

backward_axis

All of them except Gerald; he just wants to legitimately know how you're doing and to warn you that Lamar is a f*©ktard.

49483174.jpg

love it when ppl post something like this and it backfires leaving the thread to go on for pages. Herp derp

CheaterMcCheat

Does anyone know where to find the Roman Bellic "lets go bowling" easter egg/ troll from Rockstar in GTA V? Impress me

The tapping on one of the underwater hatches is morse code saying lets go bowling.

Fail_At_GTA

I hate it when I just line up a perfect shot with my jet and I'm just about to start holding X to shoot and I answer a damn phone call and cant shoot and then my target gets away...

Whybot182

Roman as an Easter Egg,hHe is sending another request for Bowling to Niko, while I was diving in water, I found a lost hatch under the water and a person was in it and that person being Roman was drowning in the hatch and he was knocking the hatch and sending a morse code, and the morse code is "Hey, you never call,how d'you fancy going bowling?"

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/09/27/gta-5-how-to-find-the-lost-hatch

BrokenLizard

They're should be an option to turn off phone calls from characters.

Also, limit the amount of Rooftop Rumble invites that a player can recieve. I get about 30 a day, equally annoying.