Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,943 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Waddy

...::[The Footy Desk]::...

Vercetti27

Has anyone mentioned Clermont from Ligue 2 have named a woman as their manager? First time in history a woman has lead a proper professional mens football team.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27306106

600full-helena-costa.jpg

wouldn't be too annoyed if she pulled me off at half time

Hodgey.

Has anyone mentioned Clermont from Ligue 2 have named a woman as their manager? First time in history a woman has lead a proper professional mens football team.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27306106

600full-helena-costa.jpg

wouldn't be too annoyed if she pulled me off at half time

I'd be annoyed. If I was a footballer I'd want to..................................Ahhhhhhhh ok I see what you did there. Gotcha ;)

Edited by Hodgey.

Crokey

That was tight that was.

Now we can sit back on Sunday and act like an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and shout "West Ham... Move... That... Bus!"

SouthLand

Real Valladolid 1-1 Real Madrid

Atletico has to win against Malaga and at least tie against Far$a

Nlwt

Last night was actually quite moving. Vidic is one of our best centre backs of all time, no doubt about that.

Shame Old Trafford had quite a few empty seats then. Seems the glory hunter section of your fans cant be bothered to turn up and thank a loyal player of yours anymore.

I know there was a lot of empty seats in the first 10 mins of the game but it's like that at night games. People are always late because of work I take it but it did fill up. Obviously not a sell out which is a shame but it wasn't as bad as the Etihad :)

I guess we'll have to settle for 75000 according to BBC Sport eh Tommy? ;)

Hodgey.

So Norwich have to win 17-0 (I think) on Sunday to stay up. I think they can do it.

Joseph Cooke

Lucky for youse, you only have to win 14-0 for the title.

Nearly there Blues. One last push.

Hodgey.

Lucky for youse, you only have to win 14-0 for the title.

Nearly there Blues. One last push.

BnDwveJIcAEWa3b.jpg

Mr Rabbit

So Norwich have to win 17-0 (I think) on Sunday to stay up. I think they can do it.

16-0 at most

cos they have to hope west brom lose so at least 1 goal there to the 17 goal swing needed

Put it this way. Norwich are down.

Edited by Flynny

GTA_stu

5 goals for Liverpool or 4 for City on the final day will see them break our record of 103 goals in a season.

So I'm hoping Newcastle and West Ham bring their buses along.

dante財閥

It is proper funny when City and United fans argue about being tr00 hardc0re footy fans

Vercetti42

I personally would be happy if either City or Liverpool win the title but from what I know a lot of people would rather have City win the title than Liverpool.

In other news: Atletico have pretty much won the LA Liga title unless we manage to pull off a massive shock so congrats to them.

Girish

Athletico de Kolkata launched.

Okay, it's great to see an European heavyweight investing their time, effort and money into the ISL but I sincerely doubt that a couple of months of a glamorized football tourney is going to do much good for Indian football. There's still no emphasis on better infrastructure, facilities and training for genuine footballing talent here. And the sports ministry is just full of old farts who know nothing better than cricket.

Vercetti42

Okay, it's great to see an European heavyweight investing their time, effort and money into the ISL but I sincerely doubt that a couple of months of a glamorized football tourney is going to do much good for Indian football. There's still no emphasis on better infrastructure, facilities and training for genuine footballing talent here. And the sports ministry is just full of old farts who know nothing better than cricket.

Cricket is probably the most overrated sport to have existed in the history of mankind. Unless people here take their rose tinted glasses off and stop treating cricket like a religion I doubt Indian football or any other sport (apart from cricket) will grow in India.

Still the EPL, LA Liga, the CL, the World Cup and some other leagues are popular in India. Indian viewership of overseas football is certainly. More and more channels are coming in and broadcasting overseas football matches live and there are also highlight shows and preview shots before every weekend. It is the 2nd most popular sport here but yes it is still a shame Indian football or any other sport apart from cricket will not grow because of cricket.

Edited by AceKingston

SouthLand

Cricket is probably the most overrated sport to have existed in the history of mankind. Unless people here take their rose tinted glasses off and stop treating cricket like a religion I doubt Indian football or any other sport (apart from cricket) will grow in India.

Still the EPL, LA Liga, the CL, the World Cup and some other leagues are popular in India. Indian viewership of overseas football is certainly. More and more channels are coming in and broadcasting overseas football matches live and there are also highlight shows and preview shots before every weekend. It is the 2nd most popular sport here but yes it is still a shame Indian football or any other sport apart from cricket will not grow because of cricket.

Now that you brought Indian football up, i want to ask a question that i have been asking myself for quite sometime. Why if the UK has a lot of Indian immigration, there are very few professional football players playing in the Premier League, Championship, League one...? I mean, if a lot of indian kids joined football teams, India's National team would be better in 5 years or so from now. Don't you think?

Vercetti42

Now that you brought Indian football up, i want to ask a question that i have been asking myself for quite sometime. Why if the UK has a lot of Indian immigration, there are very few professional football players playing in the Premier League, Championship, League one...? I mean, if a lot of indian kids joined football teams, India's National team would be better in 5 years or so from now. Don't you think?

Not exactly sure if this counts but 10 kids joined the Manchester United training academy and Inter Milan set up a youth academy here as well. There was a guy called Sunil Chetri who played for the MLS team Kansas City. (Not really play though more like in the reserves)

And yes it would become better but like I said unless people here start treating cricket like a religion I sincerely doubt whether that would happen. It's a shame I always wish we were a great a footballing nation like Brazil or Germany.

Nlwt

It is proper funny when City and United fans argue about being tr00 hardc0re footy fans

Where are we looking here?

SouthLand

Not exactly sure if this counts but 10 kids joined the Manchester United training academy and Inter Milan set up a youth academy here as well. There was a guy called Sunil Chetri who played for the MLS team Kansas City. (Not really play though more like in the reserves)

And yes it would become better but like I said unless people here start treating cricket like a religion I sincerely doubt whether that would happen. It's a shame I always wish we were a great a footballing nation like Brazil or Germany.

In Spain, all youth teams are full of Spaniards and a lot of immigrants kids who live here. Mainly from South America and Northern Africa and even Equatorial Guinea. It's sad that not even 10 Indians play the Premier.

Nlwt

'Shovel girl' at it again.

BnIGTPNCcAE709j.jpg

dante財閥

Where are we looking here?

I seem to have posted about something pages back not knowing there were loads of new pages..

Never mind me..

SouthLand

So i just woke up (2AM here in Spain) with 38°C fever... F*ck me i am still going to watch the game on Saturday. As if i cared what my body thinks about stuff...

Shoumaker

As more time passes it seems to me Bayern are turning into Barca like literally, I mean look at that kit. I don't really like it to be honest. Opinions? I don't understand the thin blue stripe between the red as well. The combination of that blue with red looks a bit off but I guess they did it to match their logo.

10342445_898452976838061_239613159933785

Edited by Shoumic

Vercetti42

Jesus Christ that kit looks horrible.

SouthLand

As more time passes it seems to me Bayern are turning into Barca like literally, I mean look at that kit. I don't really like it to be honest. Opinions? I don't understand the thin blue stripe between the red as well. The combination of that blue with red looks a bit off but I guess they did it to match their logo.

10342445_898452976838061_239613159933785

tumblr_m4m4o5djWg1qh2a1qo1_r2_500.gif

Der_Don

The flag of Bavaria is Blue and White. That's where the blue comes from. It's not really new, they had these kind of jerseys several times.

74_356772443.jpg

Edited by Der_Don

GTA_stu

I normally really like the Bayern kits. What the f*ck is that though. This was the last time they had blue, in 96, and that looks 10x better than the new one. The new one is awful.

Edit: damn you Don. Ninja'd.

wU953Rtl.jpg

Edited by stu

Shoumaker

I expected better from Adidas to be honest, they did a great job with Chelsea's one though. Think I linked this once already but it's related anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K44k9GTx6nc

Der_Don

The kit in combination with the red shorts... horrible:

01-Trikot.variant846x476.jpg

Haha :lol:

SouthLand

In times of peace prepare for war

07093432infograf--a-j38-adelante-sabadel

DSC02903.JPG

DSC02897.JPG

1653299_613546715383967_492636439_n.jpg

mini%2Bestadi%2B0-1.JPG

599392_466353273436646_117452117_n.jpg

valles%2B15.jpg

valles%2B16.jpg

cf03173e9e51ac96327870d687775245o.png

CJ killed Ryder

I don't watch football but if I did I would support Arsenal because my girlfriend supports it.