High Priority Case - where's the chopper?

KallusRourke

KallusRourke

I hadn'y done this mission previously, so maybe I was looking in the wrong spot. Lester said I needed a helicopter, so I went to the helipads, then the airport, no helicopters spawned. Unless I missed it, there was no other way up to the top of the building. Where was the chopper supposed to be?

That wheelchair wants you to rent a heli. Just don't do that mission. It's seriously pain in the ass and super duper underpaid. Save your time.

Commander S

If you've got the option to call Merryweather, or get Lester to find a chopper, that'll do it.

Either that, or wait down by the marina - might take a while, but eventually, an NPC chopper will come in to land.

KallusRourke

That wheelchair wants you to rent a heli. Just don't do that mission. It's seriously pain in the ass and super duper underpaid. Save your time.

That's so f*cking stupid, and there's no logic in that.

Silver_Wolf

If you own a Buzzard attack chopper you can call Pegasus to deliver it to the helipad

at the Marina as well.

You can't obtain a helicopter from Lester on this mission because you're doing the mission

for him, the game says they are not available so the only one available is the NPC

chopper at the Marina (usually a Frogger) or as said to call Merryweather.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

Terrazi Terrajin

This is also the mission that was supposed to be called Rooftop Rumble, it's got the payout it was supposed to have as well.

Alanbeales1

This is also the mission that was supposed to be called Rooftop Rumble, it's got the payout it was supposed to have as well.

actually,I'm going to correct you there,Rooftop Rumble pays you a good decent amount of cash,I've found out that if you get Merryweather to pick you up in a chopper,you'll get paid more,I always do the difficulty on hard,so unless you do it on hard,you're a wuss (if you're talking about the pay out anyway,blah,blah,blah)

Edited by Alanbeales1

UltimateAntic

You should only do this mission if you capable of hiring a Merryweather chopper to pick you up or when you have purchased a heli. The NPC frogger usually never spawns for me.

Also when traveling with merryweather, don't let the merryweather pilot fly since he doesn't land but stay above so you can parachute down the destination (wich is suicide in this mission). Hijack the heli and land yourself.

Another tip: Land on of the other close buildings to see if you can snipe some of the enemy's since they rip your team apart if you don't land quickly and get to cover.

DoctahWong

actually,I'm going to correct you there,Rooftop Rumble pays you a good decent amount of cash,I've found out that if you get Merryweather to pick you up in a chopper,you'll get paid more,I always do the difficulty on hard,so unless you do it on hard,you're a wuss (if you're talking about the pay out anyway,blah,blah,blah)

Actually, he meant that this mission's original name IS Rooftop Rumble, the one we have now is supposed to be named High Priority Case. But someone in R* screwed up and the names were switched.

• Like 1

UltimateAntic

Actually, he meant that this mission's original name IS Rooftop Rumble, the one we have now is supposed to be named High Priority Case. But someone in R* screwed up and the names were switched.

Makes quite sense. Would be funny if they fixed this.

Silver_Wolf

I'd actually smile if they did decide to correct the titles of these two missions,

everyone would be confused - what this isn't rooftop rumble - why do I have to get a chopper now etc etc...

Foppezão

You know what is really weird about this mission?

When i approach the level where the suitcase is, i hear all this shooting, when i then approach there are only two guys left and the rest dead, as if they shot each other, had this a couple of times..

p.s yes i played it solo..

Edited by Foppezão

Terrazi Terrajin

Glad someone read it properly.

Alanbeales1

it was the way it was typed

Terrazi Terrajin

it was the way it was typed

It's the way you read it.

• Like 1

It was the way the moon hit your eye like a big pizza pie.

It's actually pretty easy with a buzzard if you own one.

Actually, it is best to play this mission during the day (GTA time), rather than at night. Choppers start spawning at the Marina helipads from 04:00am, if I can remember rightly. Sometimes you may see one taking off as you approach the marina, but don't worry, they just hover for a moment and land again.