GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sticky bombs not working

YaBoyJACE

YaBoyJACE

Sticky bombs are not working in "high pursuit" chases?.. Only when your stopped it works fine.. some new glitch R* needs to fix.. anyone notice this yet?

TreFacTor

They are glitched at the moment. They disappear even when you don't move. Send a message to rockstar support on twitter...it might get fixed.

Tali vas Normandy

Yeah they are broken.

Looks like you're going to be using a gun for the time being :)

Sticky bombs are not working in "high pursuit" chases?.. Only when your stopped it works fine.. some new glitch R* needs to fix.. anyone notice this yet?

Too hard for you to use a gun, huh?

You just have to blow the car up, huh, you PV destroyer?

RedStripe333

I noticed the other night they were bugged when trying to rob an armored truck. I threw the sticky on the back doors and when I went to detonate them the explosion animation appeared behind my car. I thought I was going to destroy my car and not get the cash, but the doors still opened and dropped the cash bags.

YaBoyJACE

Too hard for you to use a gun, huh?

You just have to blow the car up, huh, you PV destroyer?

LOL! wow you seem like a guy who gets "trolled"?.. Calm down, I'm letting the community know about this issue

BrittTheGrit

Is everyone getting this glitch? It wasn't glitching like that for me today.

Shootinalloveryourface

I've had this several times.

Very embarrassing when you act like a dick only to look like a complete moron slamming left but doing nothing.

LOL! wow you seem like a guy who gets "trolled"?.. Calm down, I'm letting the community know about this issue

Clearly, the job of informing us rests on you...you're our only hope

codename_duchess

Not posting this to start any kind of YouTuber hate.

Here's one take on the sticky bomb situation. Might explain what's going on better

Edited by codename_duchess

YaBoyJACE

Clearly, the job of informing us rests on you...you're our only hope lol, ok

Hope they adjust the cost for stickies. Way too expensive.

Tali vas Normandy

Absolutely not
  • Like 1

codename_duchess

Absolutely not

For some reason, they're more expensive for my second character. Not sure if that's a common thing.

But then after the amount of stickies i used during the billionaire days, my main character deserves the discount lol

CarimboHanky

as a person that loves to do drive by stickys, i notice the issue with stickys the moment i logged into gtao after the last patch...

stickybombs would despawn, wont explode or simply the wont stick, so yeah i hope they fix this soon.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise