GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why only until midnight ?

Two gun

If I heard right the x2 ends tonight . Sunday is still a part of the weekend ,rockstar.

SemperJ550

They don't us to earn too much money. Gotta keep everyone at the poverty line so they are more inclined to buy... well you know.

I think that they didn't have it for a longer period as the longer it was, the more money people make and less cash cards would be sold to the lazy people how cant be bothered to play and earn their money that way.

Dont Shoot

lol no matter people bitch and moan. Everyone bitches about everything being about cash cards. They make all payouts doubled for 48 hours before an update that everyone is gonna want gta$ for right away. a good time to sell cash cards. directly hurting there cash card sales. And someone bitches about it not being longer

Dont Shoot

I think that they didn't have it for a longer period as the longer it was, the more money people make and less cash cards would be sold to the lazy people how cant be bothered to play and earn their money that way.

lmao there's someone who doesnt let the truth get in the way of stupid comments

wait is it still going? i thought it ended last night
allready earned 4 million and ranked from 17 to 50, OH MY THE POSSIBILITIES

R* can only cease their fascism for so long you see...

CheaterMcCheat

They should halve it next time to spite all these ungrateful little sh*ts.

I'll be buying a cash card if I need it when the update drops. I'm at a work conference today so I miss out on most of it anyway

RowanSane

Maybe Sunday/monday is rp maintenance downtime? ;)

You know, before Tuesday high life, weekend photo comp 16th, heists 20th?

KILLAnVA187

Well my theory to why it ends Saturday night instead of through the weekend to Sunday is that the update is probably coming Tuesday... if they were going to make us wait Longer then that I believe they would have made it longer

xoC18H21NO3xo

go to their site and beg for an extension. i did. no shame to my game.

lol no matter people bitch and moan. Everyone bitches about everything being about cash cards. They make all payouts doubled for 48 hours before an update that everyone is gonna want gta$ for right away. a good time to sell cash cards. directly hurting there cash card sales. And someone bitches about it not being longer

I agree with you - I hate the idea of cash cards but - R* would have sold more cash cards if they didn't do this - no matter what. These idiots will always moan.

I dont understand the bitching..can people really not afford the cash cards or what. Everyone always assumes someone owes them something..hope you all didnt buy a vehicle expecting not to buy fuel.

CatchMeTrolling

That's why they didn't use the word "weekend".

Actually they did...keep reading.

Stop crying about the most useless thing.

Are you serious? NPC bounties ring any bells?

ToMuchMayo

Its funny because everyone became accustom to friday,saturday, and sunday as "the weekend" even though some people don't have saturday and sunday off.

NombreDeLaBeast

I didnt find out about this until earlier today, and I dont get back to my xbox until tomorrow so sucks to be me. Am i peeved yeah, but I can understand why it is limited.

Killzone3265

because if you spent 5 hours of grinding RR or coveted, you'd come out with over 3 million lol

that could easily be split between 2 days, but imagine the people who do it constantly, 10 hours per day would come out to 12 millionish total by the end of the event

• Like 1

DeadDoughGirl

I'm surprised we got double rp/money at all. We should all be thankful and send Martin some fruit basket. Bossman has had a busy weekend.

I'm surprised we got double rp/money at all. We should all be thankful and send Martin some fruit basket. Bossman has had a busy weekend.

Gerald and Simeon must be like where the f@ck is everyone. They prob think the servers have crashed or something.

Lester is saying these bastards call me for everything but to do missions. He's gonna set a bounty on all of us and wipe our bank accounts clean. :lol:

Edited by 1158
  • Like 3

I had a Buhrilliant buhrilliant buhrilliant weekend, if anybody asks I was playing golf, golf i tell you. The real reward for completing RR are Martins cutscenes lol! Its worth robbing the stores even at $4000 a pop when you are stocking back up on egochasers etc for health, i must have clocked up about 2.5 mil.

Anyway its worth a shot to set your console system back -12 hours to see if you can get additional bonus RP/$ time, this method worked for Red Dead and MP3 bonus weekends so perhaps its possible to get an extention with this method.

Edited by One Poor Fool

Affalterbach

You should be happy that they gave us 2days for double $ and RP.

It is a bit weird that they'd end it before the end of the weekend, but its still some nice RP and $$$ :)

Killzone3265

I had a Buhrilliant buhrilliant buhrilliant weekend, if anybody asks I was playing golf, golf i tell you. The real reward for completing RR are Martins cutscenes lol! Its worth robbing the stores even at $4000 a pop when you are stocking back up on egochasers etc for health, i must have clocked up about 2.5 mil.

Anyway its worth a shot to set your console system back -12 hours to see if you can get additional bonus RP/$ time, this method worked for Red Dead and MP3 bonus weekends so perhaps its possible to get an extention with this method.

neh, all the events are set with the servers so it wouldnt work this time

homeskillet

They do this so the event is spread out evenly across the weekend for everyone on the planet