GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cars vanished! Help!

danman101

danman101

Okay this is what happened.

After switching to free aim and completing a coveted x16 playlist, I switched back to assisted aiming and decided to play a contact mission. When starting (Rooftop Rumble), the servers timed out, and I was returned to GTA single player. I log back in, spawn in my garage, and my fully upgraded Feltzer and Roosevelt are missing. (they were the back two cars) I turned my XBOX off and on and also switched back to free aim in the hopes of fixing this, but the cars still weren't there.

Is there anything I can do? Will the cars come back? Can I get compensation from rockstar?

EDIT: Okay, checked the mechanic and both cars were listed as destroyed. Phoned Mors Mutual and got my Roosevelt, but they won't pick up for the Feltzer.

What do?

Edited by danman101

Philip-1234

Have you tried Mors Mutual?

If yes, and they aren't there, I'd suggest you'll contact R* support.

My car vanished once, and they gave me a new, fully upgraded. Give it a try, or claim your GTA dollars back.

It's definitely an error.

Good luck

Don't buy anything to replace them. If you do, they are gone forever. Wait a few days, sometimes they come back on their own that way. If they don't , then you can make out a support ticket to Rockstar. But always wait first if you cars or your character disappears and don't be too quick to start a new character or buy a new replacement. I've had this happen to me a few times, and thus far they have always (knock on wood) come back if I do nothing.

Edited by wolfp212

danman101

My car vanished once, and they gave me a new, fully upgraded. Give it a try, or claim your GTA dollars back.

Good luck

Just checked Mors Mutual-won't pick up.

How long did it take for them to give you a new car? Were you waiting months for a reply?

Philip-1234

Good luck

Just checked Mors Mutual-won't pick up.

How long did it take for them to give you a new car? Were you waiting months for a reply?

They answered me after a week, and gave me a new car plus 100.000 $ ;-) Edited by Philip-1234

Do not drive anything else into your garage. Sometimes cars have been known to come back later (like a real life week later). Keep calling your mechanic.

If you bought those cars legitimately, just submit a support ticket to Rockstar. This isn't rocket science.

danman101

Call your mechanic to see if is still on the list.

They both were! But they're listed as destroyed.

Mors Mutual has now returned the Roosevelt, but my they won't pick up for my Feltzer. Any ideas?

Edited by danman101

um first rule of thumb, if you notice anything missing from garage, do not pass go, do not save, in other words quit the game without saving.

Call your mechanic to see if is still on the list.

They both were! But they're listed as destroyed.

Mors Mutual has now returned the Roosevelt, but my they won't pick up for my Feltzer. Any ideas?

Just wait a few days. Try shutting down your Xbox (or PS3) for an hour or so, then try it again. One time, I switched lobbies and the car came back. But waiting is most likely the best thing you can do.

livejoker

loosing the roosevelt would suck. cant purchase it again.

I lost mine to a guy blowing it up and Mors Mutual apparently lost their phones.

In that same session I went to LS Customs and thought about selling it as I don't use much. "Ah, why not drive it around and see if I still like it?"

That was a f*cking mistake. :sui:

Nyraider77

This happened to me once with my Entity. Eventually it showed up when I called Mors Mutual. Had to pay but at least it wasn't gone

If you lost DIY SP-MP, just sp-mp again

If lost duped cars, dupe them again/ sp-mp

Problem solved

QP Sizzle

I faced a similar problem a couple months ago. I lost both cars in the back of my garage. My mechanic said they were destroyed, but Mors Mutual had no record of them being destroyed (I got the answering machine. I contacted Rockstar in early March and have yet to have the issue resolved.