1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[Xbox] HPR Car Meet/Show

Ye them 3 people were me, zyme and diverse, we was in the meet but skyline decided to make a new lobby and not invite us. I asked why he hasn't invited us but invited everyone else, his answer was, "Yea I wasn't ment to invite you anyway, you take the piss. Sorting suits out". This is how he treats us members even when he got "popular". We was only trying to make the meet more professional.

• Like 1

Ye them 3 people were me, zyme and diverse, we was in the meet but skyline decided to make a new lobby and not invite us. I asked why he hasn't invited us but invited everyone else, his answer was, "Yea I wasn't ment to invite you anyway, you take the piss. Sorting suits out". This is how he treats us members even when he got "popular". We was only trying to make the meet more professional.

I really do find you funny you were all moaning after I said don't wear a suit because you were sorting it out in the meet lobby when you know already I was 20minutes late into the meet. THEN supra you said I'm not going to record for you now so I said fine don't bother me I have another recorder. So I left and didn't invite you back just thought I would post this because you make me sound like a *****.

I really do find you funny you were all moaning after I said don't wear a suit because you were sorting it out in the meet lobby when you know already I was 20minutes late into the meet. THEN supra you said I'm not going to record for you now so I said fine don't bother me I have another recorder. So I left and didn't invite you back just thought I would post this because you make me sound like a *****.

Well you should have gotten the lobby sorted out later. And yes I won't record anymore because it is a piss take setting everything up and you moan at me for spending 3 hours rendering a video and it is apparently rubbish. I wasn't moaning at all I was just saying that there's would be better if all the security wore suits. I'm not bothered if we wear suits or not. It makes me laugh how you become an asshole to us after I change my name.

Wow you block your communications with your crew members HAHAHA. Pathetic. I thought that this crew was supposed to be "good".

Stop posting all your rubish on the form thinking the 6k people who have viewed the post will belive you so jog on mate.

Edited by HPR Car Meets

Stop posting all your rubish on the form thinking the 6k people who have viewed the post will belie you so jog on mate.

Well bye then.

Wtf just happened?

A lot of sh*t with me and skyline. It doesn't matter though. There's no point arguing over some suits.

I am sorry for my behavior today at the meet and with the dump truck so if it is ok with the owner any you guys I would like to get invited to the meet and what is the YouTube channel

Edited by CJC33

Sorry guys about no meet being held tonight I was really busy but get ready for the next meet on Friday. The theme has not been chosen yet so send HPR Skyline a message with some ideas and he will choose the best one. If you haven't already please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch our car meet video. Www.youtube.com/HPRClub

Pictures from the last meet will be posted tomorrow because I had no time to post them sorry please be patient.

Thanks,

HPRCarMeets

Edited by HPR Car Meets

I have the pics ready to be posted any the recorder I have not heard from since. So pics will be up tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hello, guys sorry i have't been active on the post but im just posting some pictures of the last car meet which i believe was Muscle Cars Only. Sorry the pictures are so late but i have been busy. The next meet on Friday 6th June - Starts at 9pm GMT - Theme is any car/bike. For more info look on the first page of this post.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thanks,

HPRCarMeets

Edited by HPR Car Meets

No prob just everyone put your gamertags down first 16 people are welcome to tomorrows list and lobby.

Edited by HPR Car Meets

Hey Skyline where you been bruh ?? your still undefeated but alot of ppl are passing your score. And Supra Hmu bruh, i need a good camera man like you for a meet coming up. Ohhh and Drift King lost his title to ChilledCanine lol