1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[Xbox] HPR Car Meet/Show

Raisedhercules

Putting in an early bid for muscle car meet for sat. Thanks again for the invite on the four door meet.. A good meet all said and done.. Just throwing out another suggestion for your next meet.. How about best looks overall in a certain categories ie: 16 people in a meet devided by 3 in a group leaves 1 person to be judge. ( you can deside this ) 1st group of three are in let's say two door coupes.. Who has the best overall paint job and rims on the vehicle.. Body kit additions or color tones that give it "the best stand out look" on this particular vehicle . Next category SUV the same rules apply and so on till you have 5 remaining the best in their respective categories the winner of each group win 5k and the best overall wins 10k or whatever you deem to be the best prize given. They get the cover photo of your next video and a shout out as well.. I think this will make a good competition and a good way for the crew to use some imagination in building their trophy car. If you deside on this I can help with the logistics and suggest others to keep things fresh.. Thanks for the consideration. Peace!

• Like 1
outkast_ryder

Message sent to HPR Skyline awaiting reply for tonights meet. This would be my 2nd meet and i have a muscle car waiting for just this event =)

iProGam3r

add me, I have a whole garage full of muscle cars and I will definitely be there 8pm, couldn't make yesterday because I went to k2's meet because I haven't been to that one in a while, but today i'm down for the muscle car meet.

HPR Car Meets

OK guys for tonights meet is muscle cars and stats at 8pm GMT leave your gamertahs on the form so then can put you on the list.

Putting in an early bid for muscle car meet for sat. Thanks again for the invite on the four door meet.. A good meet all said and done.. Just throwing out another suggestion for your next meet.. How about best looks overall in a certain categories ie: 16 people in a meet devided by 3 in a group leaves 1 person to be judge. ( you can deside this ) 1st group of three are in let's say two door coupes.. Who has the best overall paint job and rims on the vehicle.. Body kit additions or color tones that give it "the best stand out look" on this particular vehicle . Next category SUV the same rules apply and so on till you have 5 remaining the best in their respective categories the winner of each group win 5k and the best overall wins 10k or whatever you deem to be the best prize given. They get the cover photo of your next video and a shout out as well.. I think this will make a good competition and a good way for the crew to use some imagination in building their trophy car. If you deside on this I can help with the logistics and suggest others to keep things fresh.. Thanks for the consideration. Peace!

Good idea maybe I'll hand you as host for that idea due to you coming up with it. We will talk on xbnxo.

HPR Car Meets

Meet last night was good and got some shots of the cars. Thanks to everyone who turned up we appreciate it. The biggest task at the moment for us is to get more subscriber's so can everyone go to this link and subscribe if you haven't already. www.youtube.com/HPRClub.

0_0.jpgStart Location

0_0.jpgStop Off Point

0_0.jpgSkyline's Sandking #2BIG

0_0.jpgBest Car Winner

Thanks,

HPRcarMeets

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

THE MEET TONIGHT (MUSCLE'S) HAS BEEN SET BACK 1 HOUR SO THE STARTING TIME IS NOW 9PM GMT SORRY ABOUT THIS GUYS BUT THE MEET IS STILL ON.

Edited by HPR Car Meets
Dan Akroyde

Just please everyone leave your gamertag in the form.

I looked for a form on the first page and didnt see a link to one. My GT - Dan Akroyde. I'm in for tonight.

Itzreality

Send me an invite if you aren't full yet. GT= itz reality, the L is a capitalized i

CHIPPEWA388

Chippewa388 please. Fun meet yesterday and thanks for the votes on best car. I have 6 muscles for tonight so it's going to be tough to choose.

teagle

That not a bad idea but having only 1 judge isn't a very fair system. Their personal preferences are definitely going to influence them and it may backfire, I attended a meet in the past that tried the same method and a young kid ended up choosing a Chrome Carbo as the winner. See now some people may think that a chrome Carbo is a cool car, while others.. Most I will say consider that to be an abomination. It's a good idea maybe just expand on the judging.

• Like 1
Stack Bundles07

I'm down GT: Stack Bundles07

I just got done watching the youtube video 2Door Theme that I got to be a part of..

HPR Car Meets

I'll try get as many people as I can on the list for tonight but I know it isn't relevant but can anyone record if you can then please message HPR Skyline on Xbox 360 saying ICR which means I can record.

HPR Car Meets

HPRCarMeet

Muscle Lobby List:

1. HPR Skyline (Host)
  2. HPR Supra (Co-Host/Security)
  3. Diverse Methodz (Security)
  4. Mr Zyme (Security)
  5. BROOKER T26
  6. Crispy Nimp
  7. Itz Reality
  8. ZalGirlsLTU
  9. MUTHRFKERJ0NES
  10. CHIPPEWA388
  11. Stack Bundles07
  12. PAULPIERCEFAN34
  13. OUTKASTRYDER
  14. RedWolf L
  15. MONDELLER
  16. ​Herbster31

​This is the list if your now on it im so sorry but you can always add HPR Skyline and send him a message saying IDGAI which means i didnt get an invite.

GT: Jakalope223 if you aren't full, if you are sign me up for the next one if you have the time.

HPR Car Meets

Right guys 3 people carnt turn up so send HPR Skyline a message saying HPRCarMeet for an invite