Re do

A1_bling

I had saved up for ages and got 1mil yesterday but i accidentally bought an entity, is there any way i can delete that piece of gameplay or get my money back or something?

Nope, except for glitches involving reselling cars for their full price, but I doubt, it will get you the million back. There isn't any legit way about it. Grinding missions maybe.

Just pure curiosity, how did you buy an Entity by accident? It has so many confirmation in that process, that you simply can't do that by accident.

You're gonna have to sell it for a bit of cash OP, then the rest you can grind yourself with the help of 2x

spacer.png

MurDa__BizNess

How can you "accidentally" buy an entity? Just curious.....

One does not simply buy an Entity by accident.

Never go full retard.

EyeAmYourGod

You can't accidentally buy an item in this game, you can much like in real life regret a purchase.

The Entity is awesome, the only Super I currently own, if u keep it instead of losing money on it, you may fall in love...

Nope, except for glitches involving reselling cars for their full price, but I doubt, it will get you the million back. There isn't any legit way about it. Grinding missions maybe.

Just pure curiosity, how did you buy an Entity by accident? It has so many confirmation in that process, that you simply can't do that by accident.

I tried doing the shoot inside the apartment glitch but i failed and ended up buying an entity by a accident, i already have 3 entity's ffs

garyharry

sell it at lsc for like 70% back. accidentally buying it? special...

Biggie Kaniff

I tried doing the shoot inside the apartment glitch but i failed and ended up buying an entity by a accident, i already have 3 entity's ffs

Lol you deserve it. Why do you have 3 Entity's btw?

If you play the game 1 mill wont matter because it isnt much cash.

RandallFlagg00

The shooting inside apt glitch is one of the douchiest things you can do in the game. Like gta4thewin said: "you deserve it"

Dr Murder

Well deserved if I might say ... Trying to garage shoot?? hahahaha!!!

Mods shut it down