GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Fastest way to rank up

mochakaboom

mochakaboom

Give it a go before they fix it, plus it's 2x xp today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7oejg6rls

It's not even a glitch either so don't feel bad. Think of it as a really really long race. And ofcourse, the more friends you have the faster it would be.

Edited by mochakaboom

foxararma

Video description (from thumbnail): "New Unlimited RP Glitch Patch 1.12"

It's not even a glitch either so don't feel bad. Think of it as a really really long race. And ofcourse, the more friends you have the faster it would be.

Seemslegit.jpg

• Like 2

havingfunz

or oh I don't know find a high ranked player and play RR with them for like 4.5-5k RP each time or even more if you are both in same crew and friends.

or oh I don't know find a high ranked player and play RR with them for like 4.5-5k RP each time or even more if you are both in same crew and friends.

or just start a contact mission. You'll end up in RR 80% of the time.
  • Like 2

or just start a contact mission. You'll end up in RR 80% of the time.

Q_man has it. Right now with this 2x payouts.. you'll probably hit RR 95% of the time even as a low level. :lol:

• Like 1

mochakaboom

Seemslegit.jpg

Lol cute.. You must be one of those who believe everything that's written on the internet.. :p

Don't believe everything you read

JumpingKentFlash

Normally I get 3900 rp in rr. When I beat it on hard in this 2xRP weekend, it's only 5000rp. Shouldn't I get 7800 rp? What's the deal?

XxX19Dude95XxX

are you stupid there going to reset the rp you make doing this don't wast your time and grind rr like everybody else

Normally I get 3900 rp in rr. When I beat it on hard in this 2xRP weekend, it's only 5000rp. Shouldn't I get 7800 rp? What's the deal?

RP limit on missions.

mochakaboom

are you stupid there going to reset the rp you make doing this don't wast your time and grind rr like everybody else

They've never done that...

Gotta admit i ranked to 120 when the DNS server thing was going around a few months ago but stopped there cause 120 is all you need in terms of weapons and cars. RP is just not a concern now and won't be to the players that are above 120

That's why you have to laugh at them players who are 999+. everybody knows you used the DNS and robbed stores over and over again you never really earn any praise or respect as you glitched.

What IF R* are tracking every players played on user created so called RP and Money races and deathmatches. Imagine it, I could smell a reset or something...:p

Ninja_Gear

No they in fact even mentioned not to reset rank gained by doing extreme short created races ect. Just those who really glitched. This isn't glitching.

Tali vas Normandy

Seemslegit.jpg

Reminds of those DM when the title is "fast money, 100,000 RP". but it's only the POS creator trying to boost his KD ratio by hiding guns on a fist only fight.

mochakaboom

What IF R* are tracking every players played on user created so called RP and Money races and deathmatches. Imagine it, I could smell a reset or something... :p

Lol hm i wouldn't say IF, they probably are..

But then again they "are" tracking the people who are making tens of millions $$ that players are glitching... But then.. I've been doing it since day 1 so and I havent be banned so.. lol