GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sharing cash, why does it even exist?

-Gnarly-

I mean seriously, they removed the ability to share cash a while ago. They most likely got rid of it because of the money hackers. Now all we have is "Share Cash from Last Job", and you really can't share any cash from your previous job. All you can share is money from crate drops and store robberies. HURRR YEAH BUDDY YOU WANT HALF OF MY $1,000? It really has no use and they should just remove it all together. What do you guys think?

nmrgoodnightn

When me n a buddy attack the infinite amour trucks we split it. Some are 10k. Also for bounties.

Because the aim of GTA Online was meant to be a massive online world full of co-operation and helping a mate out.

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

• Like 4

CarimboHanky

naaa ill love to be able to share my wealth with others but since i cant, im glad we atleast get to share store robberies and stuff like that.

between my griefing routine, just tonight i shared like 20-30k with other people by robbing stores and attacking armored trucks.

• Like 1

naaa ill love to be able to share my wealth with others but since i cant, im glad we atleast get to share store robberies and stuff like that.

between my griefing routine, just tonight i shared like 20-30k with other people by robbing stores and attacking armored trucks.

Well I suppose you got a point there.

Well I suppose you got a point there.

fish61324

Because the aim of GTA Online was meant to be a massive online world full of co-operation and helping a mate out.

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

What? Did you even read the post? Your comment makes no sense. Just say NO to being an idiot

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

What? Did you even read the post? Your comment makes no sense. Just say NO to being an idiot

Sharing cash exists because Rockstar wanted us to co operate with each other making money.

For example 4 people working together to get an armoured truck. One person gets the cash and is able to share it with everyone else.

So, what was the point of the ability to share cash? A reward for co operation and teamwork.

Learn to read, kid.

BondageKitty

I like sharing cash. Shame I never got to use the Give Cash option. Also annoying the limit they put on the Share option. I hit it every time. Usually not in the need for cash so any time I get money I share it evenly. I only get bounties and everything for the sport :p

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

DiveGummi

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

Huh? Did you read? In the eyes of rockstar it was supposed to be what ezza described not a lobby with tanks roaming and grief of players.

maybeanotherone

bounties can be shared too. it's there because it lowers bad sport points as well as commends do although people rarely use it.

you'll get the good sport 2k bonus more often too.

Edited by maybeanotherone

I usually share cash with bounties.Whether it's an easy kill or a good chase,i will give them half of it.

OT:The main share cash function is removed for balancing issues.Even though the billionaire days is over,the new lsc glitch is still around.It would be unbalanced for a lvl 150 to constantly giving his new lvl 3(not those second accounts,a real beginner) friends 10k after 10k.

StateofMind15

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

Sharing cash exists because Rockstar wanted us to co operate with each other making money.

For example 4 people working together to get an armoured truck. One person gets the cash and is able to share it with everyone else.

So, what was the point of the ability to share cash? A reward for co operation and teamwork.

Learn to read, kid.

You can't share cash from armored trucks unless you let them get a bag.

Tali vas Normandy

When playing with my broke ass friends, I usually give them all the cash from activities like bounties and robbing vans

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

Learn to read, kid.

You can. Although 100% of it is only equal to half of your total take.

StateofMind15

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

Learn to read, kid.

You can. Although 100% of it is only equal to half of your total take.My games glitched then Ive never been able to share armored truck money.

Ninja_Gear

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

This.

Another reason why we need FRIENDLY FIRE - OFF lobbies.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

nmrgoodnightn

Not a 24/7 deathmatch

This.

Another reason why we need FRIENDLY FIRE - OFF lobbies.

But that would add 3 more different lobbies. It will just spilt up ppl and lobbies wouldn't be full.