GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Remove roads from the game

a20characterusername

a20characterusername

Dirty racers. God modders. Chradder douches. Biker gangs composed of suburban teenagers. Different groups, yet they all have one thing in common- they all call the roads their home. Why should we, the legit players of GTA Online, the legityiest players to ever legit, have to coexist with such impure, likely sexually frustrated scum?

Honestly, the roads are far too dangerous anyway, as too many players get needlessly killed. Think I'm joking? Consider the following-- 93.8% of vehicle accidents occur...on roads. Think about that.

But really, the most important thing to remember is that whenever you come across something in a game that you personally don't like? BITCH ABOUT IT. That's right; it's the developer's fault for not consulting you beforehand, and they should cater to our every whim, even if especially if such whims are contradictory, nonsensical, and flat out f*cking stupid.

ps: Why can't my character wear boobie tassles? It's 2014 ffs, this is a muthaf*ckin OUTRAGE

Edited by gtarelatedusername2

There is no need to remove roads from the game, however, this thread should be removed from GTAF.

Edited by cookiemonster14
  • Like 2

Black Rabbit

This is why you can usually find me flying overhead in my Luxor, waiting to dive bomb a bounty.

codename_duchess

stupid thread.... in before locked

Says the person who posts stupid threads and then proceeds to tell others he won't bother replying. Pot? Kettle? Black?

• Like 3

a20characterusername

Remove this thread from GTAForums.

You're that antisemite from that other thread, aren't you? I know you're working for ScubaDave and his legion of Fourth Reich god modders.

MykelDego

Dude, you're making it seem like Rockstar are our now personal bitches since we bought their game..

codename_duchess

Dirty racers. God modders. Chradder douches. Biker gangs composed of suburban teenagers. Different groups, yet they all have one thing in common- they all call the roads their home. Why should we, the legit players of GTA Online, the legityiest players to ever legit, have to coexist with such impure, likely sexually frustrated scum?

Honestly, the roads are far too dangerous anyway, as too many players get needlessly killed. Think I'm joking? Consider the following-- 93.8% of vehicle accidents occur...on roads. Think about that.

But really, the most important thing to remember is that whenever you come across something in a game that you personally don't like? BITCH ABOUT IT. That's right; it's the developer's fault for not consulting you beforehand, and they should cater to our every whim, even if especially if such whims are contradictory, nonsensical, and flat out f*cking stupid.

ps: Why can't my character wear boobie tassles? It's 2014 ffs, this is a muthaf*ckin OUTRAGE

If they get rid of the roads, then how can you call the game Grand Theft Auto? I assume the cars will go too

a20characterusername

Dude, you're making it seem like Rockstar are our now personal bitches since we bought their game..

Rockstar is a big name now, and as such they must be socially responsible, which is why they should remove guns in the game and replace them with Feelings, the game about feelings. THE VIOLENCE MUST END

Darth_Rob

What stinks like self-righteousness and zit cream?

Edited by Darth_Rob

MykelDego

Rockstar is a big name now, and as such they must be socially responsible, which is why they should remove guns in the game and replace them with Feelings, the game about feelings. THE VIOLENCE MUST END

The violence is the backbone of this franchise. The violence is what interest's it's customers. And, as you have just stated, they are a big name now. Meaning, they have alot more fans than they can cater too. In your own honest opinion, if you were the CEO of Rockstar right now, would you listen to every single idea by every single fan who bought the game and put every single idea in the game and do every single thing the customers tell you to do? Also, would you remove the main key element that makes GTA what it is and encourages people with such interests to buy it in potential possible loss of more than half of your customers, thus, making you loose a tremendous amount of money? Please, answer it 100% honestly and think about the question.

If they remove the violence, I won't touch the game again and I'm pretty sure that goes for more than half of the people on this forums. We don't need another sims game.

• Like 1

a20characterusername

What stinks like self-righteousness and bryl cream?

I bet you mow your lawn too, you sick bastard. You're killing literally zillions of insects and blades of grass everytime you take that weapon to the greatest mother of all-- mother Earth!

Flūttershy
uhhh.jpg
God if I have to die you will have to die

Solid Scorpion

Finally someone who speaks sense!

They say driving is freedom, nuh huh, not when we're constrained and stuck on these asphalt "rails".

If we all break free and find the true freedom of driving there will be no traffic, no speed cameras, no traffic cops or pedestrians, just pure freedom.

The freedom to drive where we want and how we want regardless of what might be in the way and lack of public safety!

If you continue to use theese god forsaken things, you're part of the problem and will spend eternity surrounded by this constraining asphalt hell!

• Like 1

a20characterusername

Finally someone who speaks sense!

They say driving is freedom, nuh huh, not when we're constrained and stuck on these asphalt "rails".

If we all break free and find the true freedom of driving there will be no traffic, no speed cameras, no traffic cops or pedestrians, just pure freedom.

The freedom to drive where we want and how we want regardless of what might be in the way and lack of public safety!

If you continue to use theese god forsaken things, you're part of the problem and will spend eternity surrounded by this constraining asphalt hell!

Finally, someone who gets it!

Roads are part of the paradigm set in place by the global elite to keep us all in line. Literally! Anyone who doesn't agree with this point is obviously brainwashed by the Saudi-run media.

KornbreadMaf1a

They need to remove chumps like the OP from the game of life. His comments about the "boobie tassels" tells me all I need to know about his intelligence and maturity level.

They need to remove chumps like the OP from the game of life. His comments about the "boobie tassels" tells me all I need to know about his intelligence and maturity level.

Ok, I'm asking this again as I'm too scared to Google it.

Wtf is a boobie tassle?

a20characterusername

Given the fact that you, and apparently a good portion of this section is taking my thread seriously speaks more about one's intellect than anything. You're right though, we should all be super serious about a video game. Silly me though, for taking it lightly and putting on some satire. Clearly, my priorites are out of whack and it took you, a random zilch from halfway across the planet to make me realize this. I will make sure to be super serious from now on.

I thank you and offer a thousand apologies in return, each more sincere than the last.

KornbreadMaf1a

Given the fact that you, and apparently a good portion of this section is taking my thread seriously speaks more about one's intellect than anything. You're right though, we should all be super serious about a video game. Silly me though, for taking it lightly and putting on some satire. Clearly, my priorites are out of whack and it took you, a random zilch from halfway across the planet to make me realize this. I will make sure to be super serious from now on.

I thank you and offer a thousand apologies in return, each more sincere than the last.

I didn't take you seriously. I know this is a troll thread and a bad one at that. A good troll thread should have some humor in it and yours failed badly.

a20characterusername

I didn't take you seriously. I know this is a troll thread and a bad one at that. A good troll thread should have some humor in it and yours failed badly.

And yet you're still replying. :)

game

[] won it

[x] lost it

KornbreadMaf1a

And yet you're still replying. :)

game

[] won it

[x] lost it

And I'm making you reply to me seriously in your own troll thread. You have just failed twice. I on the other hand just enjoy laughing at people who try to be funny but instead of being funny they just fall on their face.

a20characterusername

Except I never said this was a troll thread, sweetie.

The House Chef

Do some of you have two brain cells to rub together? It's clearly a joke, liven up a little, maybe remove that cactus thats stuck up your arse...

GTA Forums User99521

The mods lock half the good threads but keep this one opend?Dafuq??