GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Carbonizarre or 9f Cabrio

PMSubhan

Carbonizarre vs 9f Cabrio  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which Car should I get?

• Carbonizarre
    • 9f Cabrio
    • Other, (If so comment)

Should I get the Carbonizarre or 9f Cabrio? I can handle the Carbonizarre so that is not an issue.

Opinions?

Don't say Elegy, I already have it.

Edited by UndertakerXIV

A brain to decide which car to buy.

Carbonizzaire is good but save up and get a Jester its good for racing and better traction, if you not racing and going for looks chose 9F cabrio. I have both Jester and Carbonizzaire, going to get 9F cabrio when we get more garages

Edited by MaxxyB

Pisses me off when I see threads like this. Buy them both in single player, mod em up and test them both. Nobody on this forum or online are going to give a f*ck if you drive either of them. It's what you think of them, not other people.

It's like when people post images of tattoos or some sh*t on Facebook asking "which one should I get". It's what YOU want, Not them.

• Like 3

Pisses me off when I see threads like this. Buy them both in single player, mod em up and test them both. Nobody on this forum or online are going to give a f*ck if you drive either of them. It's what you think of them, not other people.

It's like when people post images of tattoos or some sh*t on Facebook asking "which one should I get". It's what YOU want, Not them.

I am in no mood to argue. I am simply asking for opinions.

Giantsgiants

I like the 9F Cabrio more because it seems to perform better in races for me.

0_0.jpg

dudclub55

0_0.jpg

Again goes giantsgiants!

I'd go with the regular 9F, the Cabrio feels wobbly,weightless and pathetic.

Carbonizzare is better for racing though.

Edited by frankenstein107

I will pwn you newbs

It we're only talking sports cars here, I voted other for feltzer

InYeezusWeTrust

0_0.jpg

Jesus Christ did you honestly think this paint job looked nice? Chrome with green pearlescent and a carbon hood? Whatever happened to simplicity?

dudclub55

0_0.jpg

Jesus Christ did you honestly think this paint job looked nice? Chrome with green pearlescent and a carbon hood? Whatever happened to simplicity?

How dare you question the almighty giantgiants' paintjobs? :rampage::rampage:

0_0.jpg

Oh God, my eyes!!!! I'm blind!!! This is an abomination!

• Like 2

AGiganticLlama

OMG I know right?!?? This pisses me off because I'm so emotionally unstable and disregard the fact that forums are used for seeking advice, just like this topic!

• Like 3

Carbon, the handling is looser than horse snatch, but it is better looking, faster, and is a hard top convertible.

9f handling is disgraceful, was hoping R* might fix some of the handling on cars

wow, who pissed in your breakfast today?

Carbo all the way man. The thing is almost as fast as the better supercars and more fun to drive than all the supercars.

backward_axis

Between the two, I would choose the Carbo. Hard to get the hang of at first, but worth it in races. I had one forever until I never raced anymore and decided to get a GTA OG-mobile (Banshee).

Psoloquoise

9f hardtop

8pJXzmf.jpg

Edited by Psoloquoise
  • Like 1

MrRyanMcCall

9f hardtop8pJXzmf.jpg

Wooden spoiler too, did Ron make that up for yah?

Defs the carbo. My mate was pissed that my upgraded carbo could beat his semi upgraded turismo. Even a fully modded turismo can only just outrun a carbo.

Dislike the cabrio version of the 9F, but have a love for the 9F. I feel like it's a more well rounded choice. However, the Carbonizzare is good for even sharp turn races. If you know how to drift it, you're set. The insane acceleration of the car mixed with a drift around a corner will make other racers envy you, and want a Carbonizzare for themselves. The 9F isn't as fast, isn't really as highly regarded, but it can keep up with a Carb. the handling is better on it, and the R8 is just simply stunning. Probably will sell my 9F for another Carbonizzare, being that I already have a good handling sports in the Elegy, for those tracks where the better drivers shine.