Non Stop Pop FM

Matt_Storey

Matt_Storey

So you know that annoying DJ Cara on Non Stop Pop FM.....

image_zps760b5ebd.jpg

I think i could put up with that voice every morning given the oppurtunity...

Edited by Matt_Storey

SolidSnails

I dont find her annoying but those eyebrows lol please dont tell me your like the eyebrow version of leviathian.

Those brows remind me of the guy out of the American Pie films...

I got bored of that station honestly, after a bajillion times hearing the same 10-15 songs, only liked 3 of em too.

Affalterbach

She looks good.

Best music in game is Nobody moves nobody gets hurt lol.

• Like 2

MurDa__BizNess

So you know that annoying DJ Cara on Non Stop Pop FM.....

image_zps760b5ebd.jpg

I think i could put up with that voice every morning given the oppurtunity...

At least I'm not the only one that finds her annoying on pop fm.

DigitalDivine

I now see why she's all like "I'm Cara, the girl with the eyebrows!" She still has gorgeous eyes though.

I also don't find her all that annoying. She's funny at times, and very stereotypical. "Everyone thinks I'm smart, just because I have a British accent!"

she looks like a ferret.

LOL WTF

ashbashbluesfan

I love how everyone criticizes a small part of her appearance, regardless of her eyebrows she's an attractive woman, now I'd like all the people that posted criticism and negative comments to post a picture of themselves on here.. Didn't think so :lol:

SolidSnails

I love how everyone criticizes a small part of her appearance, regardless of her eyebrows she's an attractive woman, now I'd like all the people that posted criticism and negative comments to post a picture of themselves on here.. Didn't think so :lol:

go to off topic theres members posting pictures of themselves whats that u didnt look before posting? Lol didnt think so

Zeberto1874

Still don't get how she is a Supermodel (which she is in case folk don't know).

Tidy bit of stuff yes, Supermodel tho?!

EDIT: ok, so after I posted I thought I should check Google images....and now (search her name and 'Victorias secret') I see why she is a supermodel!!!

Edited by Zeberto1874

ashbashbluesfan

go to off topic theres members posting pictures of themselves whats that u didnt look before posting? Lol didnt think so

I don't come on here to look at pictures of you or talk about every day things, believe it or not I go on a gta forum to talk about gta..

Post your pictures here so we can directly compare you all, perhaps we can have an eyebrow AND spare tyre competition, maybe even biggest nose if we've got time.

coelacanth72

You got something against ferrets, bro?

SolidSnails

I don't come on here to look at pictures of you or talk about every day things, believe it or not I go on a gta forum to talk about gta..

Post your pictures here so we can directly compare you all, perhaps we can have an eyebrow AND spare tyre competition, maybe even biggest nose if we've got time.

so u come here too talk about gta on a gta forum yet you wanna see my picture and keep asking for it soooo..

. how did you know im starring in the next gta?

Testarossa

I find her quite hilarious.

"Don't be a wanker! Nobody likes a wanker!"

She is very pretty, too.

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

MOOKIE049

YEAH AND IF YOU EVER GOT COLD AT NIGHT YOU COULD JUST SEEK REFUGE IN ONE OF HER NOSTRILS.

• Like 1

YEAH AND IF YOU EVER GOT COLD AT NIGHT YOU COULD JUST SEEK REFUGE IN ONE OF HER NOSTRILS.

WTF

Misanthrope Z

bootsy collins > dj cara

SolidSnails

lmfao

AgentTran

I got bored of that station honestly, after a bajillion times hearing the same 10-15 songs, only liked 3 of em too.

sounds like real life music stations, doesn't it?

the_samich

bootsy collins > dj cara

Good ol bootsy. He's a legend here in Cincinnati.

• Like 1