GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Stingers.

Nathan46970

Nathan46970

I got 1.8 Mil after keeping 4 Mil aside for the High Life Update. Should I buy both the Stinger variants ? Are they good cars ?

Biohazard Abyss

The regular Stinger is nice.

The Stinger GT's back end is very ugly.

So...buy a Monroe.

• Like 3

So...buy a Monroe.

§†range

So...buy a Monroe.

Agreed.

Tali vas Normandy

So...buy a Monroe.

OR

BUYYY

ALLLL OF THEMMM

SCS_Skreamies

Stingers are beautiful cars, I used to own a Stinger GT after using one in the story, but have since owned many Stingers(Convertible) they're not the fastest of the classics but a brilliant car to drive as well as have the look

So...buy a Monroe.

The Stinger GT is one of the best looking cars in the game imo. And it also has a great ass.

Edited by Vooodu

Please take note that you play Russian Roulette when buying normal Stinger. If you care about the roofless or soft-top, you should be worry.

I recommend buying Monroe. Better performance, good design.

SCS_Skreamies

Please take note that you play Russian Roulette when buying normal Stinger. If you care about the roofless or soft-top, you should be worry.

I recommend buying Monroe. Better performance, good design.

I spent a good 6 million getting a roofless stinger, but it's so worth it.

Aaron030792

Stinger GT is ugly?

Have you suffered a recent blow to the head? :p

• Like 1

adamsowilliams

So...buy a Monroe.

Agreed.

good to see others that agree, thought i was alone on this. Stinger is the much better looking car, the GT looks like it was designed by a 12 year old.

OP, get the original stinger and a monroe, two of the best looking cars in the game, and the monroe is easily good enough to be competitive with z types in races.

penguinhero

But the stinger convertible. IT a Ferrari And Alfa Romeo merged into one car. if you want the roof down, buying it in red gives you a higher chance of getting one (for me at least). Its a true classic and if you lower the suspension you car walk up one of the headlights on top of your Stinger in your garage. Its stats are identical to the gt, and no one rarely races sports classics. Plus when the high life comes out, you can own a monroe for racing and the Stinger for fun :).

BUY A STINGER NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BUY BUY BUY!

Aaron030792

I like both Stingers and the Monroe. :D

C'mon second garage.....

tenpennyisplainevil

I own both of them. They're awesome.

hvcciookay

Stinger vert and Monroe is a wonderful twosome!

1967_alfa_romeo_33_stradale-pic-43161137

1969_lamborghini_miura_by_dymhl-d5b9zwc.

Edited by hvcciookay

They both look great. The convertible seems more like a cruiser where as the GT looks more like a race car (you won't be winning any races it it)

I'd personally stay away from the Monroe unless you can ignore that stupid chrome stripe on the side. That drives me insane! Hence why I sold mine lol

Aaron030792

The chrome strips on the Monroe are annoying, glad I'm not the only one who thought they ruined the overall 'clean' lines. Would be much better if they were body colour.

I bought the regular stinger twice to get it topless, i read a hint about buying in the middle of the day while sunny and it worked. Maybe pure coincidence but it was totally worth paying so much for, i have it in red with a wine red pearlescent and the ferrari logo right in the middle of the hood (crew emblem). I use it for missions, cruising, drive bys and absolutely everything else. Looks over speed is my game and that is hands down the most gorgeous car in gta.

lukecamp00

Of the stingers I like the gt because it is so much faster, and I don't see why everyone think's it's ugly.

MikaCuoco

What's the cusomization like on the Stinger GT and Monroe, I plan on buying them when the extra garage comes (whenever that is?) my favorite car is the bullet and there's hardly any customization on it, No window tint, No wing options.

adamsowilliams

They both look great. The convertible seems more like a cruiser where as the GT looks more like a race car (you won't be winning any races it it)

I'd personally stay away from the Monroe unless you can ignore that stupid chrome stripe on the side. That drives me insane! Hence why I sold mine lol

thanks, i'd just about managed to forget about that and reached a point where i was ok with it, now i'm back to being annoyed by a car i love because of one small strip.

thanks, i'd just about managed to forget about that and reached a point where i was ok with it, now i'm back to being annoyed by a car i love because of one small strip.

With the right color and wheels the strip is almost bearable. It is a great car though.

Of the stingers I like the gt because it is so much faster, and I don't see why everyone think's it's ugly.

Everyone doesn't think they are ugly. Anyone with good taste thinks it looks sexy as hell. :D

doctorpanda

Stinger GT is sexy. Monroe is bland f*cking beautiful.

All 3 look great anyways.. But id take this anyways. Everyone complaining sounds like the bubble head.

• Like 1

JohnDoe7125539271

Had the STINGER, and sold it for the STINGER GT ( because it is Online only, never been driving before )

Aaron030792

Monroe is bland? :blink:

My man, a car that is based on a Lamborghini Miura does not deserve to be called bland. :)

Intoxica7ed

All 3 look great anyways.. But id take this anyways. Everyone complaining sounds like the bubble head.

It's a cream-puff!