GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Are there super rare cars in GTAO?

havingfunz

havingfunz

I'm talking about cars you can put in the garage that are super rare to find, like gang car tornado, peyote, manana, I think there is a gang van which is super rare to find too. Please tell me about about any other rare cars in GTAO and where or how they spawn in the game?? thanks.

adamsowilliams

tailgater is pretty rare, and good for racing, im bagging the first one i see when i get my second garage.

xInfamousRYANx

The Karin Snipe is the rarest car in game. They are super hard to see and you won't find many players driving one

havingfunz

inb4stupidkarinsnipe

The Karin Snipe is the rarest car in game. They are super hard to see and you won't find many players driving one

LOL

It's so rare it's not even listed in the game files.

• Like 1

No car is rarer than the Karin Snipe.I have a time travelling Deluxo that can transfer me to the time and location where the Snipe spawn.But i left my Deluxo over the spawn location in an entirely different universe so i cannot get it back.I cannot help you if you do not have a time travelling Deluxo.

havingfunz

Adder without chrome and/or dollar rims?

sorry this is doesn't belong in this current thread, this vehicle suggestion belongs in a thread that asks for what cars need to be blown up by tanks, sticky bombs or rocket launchers.

Adder without chrome and/or dollar rims?

sorry this is doesn't belong in this current thread, this vehicle suggestion belongs in a thread that asks for what cars need to be blown up by tanks, sticky bombs or rocket launchers.

You asked for rare cars... :lol:

• Like 1

There really no "rare" cars.If you want something rare get a Voodoo,a Nemesis or a Landstalker(never see this car spawn in a while).

deletemeplease

No car is rarer than the Karin Snipe.I have a time travelling Deluxo that can transfer me to the time and location where the Snipe spawn.But i left my Deluxo over the spawn location in an entirely different universe so i cannot get it back.I cannot help you if you do not have a time travelling Deluxo.

I duped one but R* got rid of it

havingfunz

I really wish franklin's buffalo and trevor's quad was available in Online, don't see why we need to glitch sp to mp for getting just cool vehicles that are already in the game.............

rodrich266

The obey tailgater is very rare. I found mine while looking for a sentinel XS last year, I was very lucky, the tailgater is awesome for racing and very few playera have it!

The Asea used to be the rarest but since it became purchaseable online, the Tailgater took that spot IMO

SnyderGuy

There is a car which is nearly impossible to get:

Can't remember the name, but it's some rusty mexican tornado that has guitars in the back.

Shadow_Titan17

There really no "rare" cars.If you want something rare get a Voodoo,a Nemesis or a Landstalker(never see this car spawn in a while).

I have both. The Landstalker is extremely common when it appears on Simeon's list.

codename_duchess

I'm talking about cars you can put in the garage that are super rare to find, like gang car tornado, peyote, manana, I think there is a gang van which is super rare to find too. Please tell me about about any other rare cars in GTAO and where or how they spawn in the game?? thanks.

Romero Hearse?

Romero Hearse?No,the Hearse will not spawn at all if nobody have a Hearse at a pv.Back then i switched more than 30 sessions to find it until i gave in and sp to mped one.

RowanSane

I really wish franklin's buffalo and trevor's quad was available in Online, don't see why we need to glitch sp to mp for getting just cool vehicles that are already in the game.............

This is why the short answer to your question is no. The only things that might be super rare are vehicles that aren't in mp AND don't appeal to most save edit/sp->mp/car dupe glitchers....

Edited by RowanSane

LurkingLurker

Can't remember the name, but it's some rusty mexican tornado that has guitars in the back.

ah yes! el mariachi tornado... only seen twice in story mode.. sadly its not as rare as you think.

when SP 2MP got popular thats one of the main cars people brought to multiplayer. waaaayyy more popular then franks buffalo.

http://i.imgur.com/7O0U0ev.jpg

codename_duchess

Romero Hearse?
No,the Hearse will not spawn at all if nobody have a Hearse at a pv.Back then i switched more than 30 sessions to find it until i gave in and sp to mped one.

It does spawn but only in something like, 1 in 100 times. Don't quote me on those figures though lol

I did the same and tried getting it to spawn but could only manage it with another Hearse there. I've heard that some people have managed to get it to spawn, without another there.

But other than that, the only one that springs to mind is the Karin Snipe. Don't know anyone with one, so no idea how you can even get hold of it.

Not sure why i'm thinking this, but wasn't it in the prologue mission of SP mode?

ah yes! el mariachi tornado... only seen twice in story mode.. sadly its not as rare as you think.

when SP 2MP got popular thats one of the main cars people brought to multiplayer. waaaayyy more popular then franks buffalo.

http://i.imgur.com/7O0U0ev.jpg

I sticky bombed one of those once and felt kinda bad lol

But as for the Buffalo from SP, i don't think i've ever seen anyone driving one in FR. Considering how many people talk about it, you'd think they'd be more visible

No.The Mariachi Tornado is obtainable in Online it spawns at a location in online and you need to snipe the driver before he drives it of the cliff.

The cars in sp Prologue are Police Esperanto(Roman's Taxi),Police Rancher Xl,Snow Rancher Xl,Bobcat security Brute Stockade(armoured truck),snow Albany Emperor and Maybe a snow tractor.

xInfamousRYANx

No.The Mariachi Tornado is obtainable in Online it spawns at a location in online and you need to snipe the driver before he drives it of the cliff.

The cars in sp Prologue are Police Esperanto(Roman's Taxi),Police Rancher Xl,Snow Rancher Xl,Bobcat security Brute Stockade(armoured truck),snow Albany Emperor and Maybe a snow tractor.

Its a she who drives mariachi tornado. Its a Thelma and Louise easter egg

The roosevelt!

Anyone think Rockstar will offer more cars, from dlc, that you can only buy for a weekend?

gtavstriker

All cars are obtainable easily either by just driving around, or if they on simons list. The only car that i know is rare is the motorcycle nemisis.

The roosevelt!

Anyone think Rockstar will offer more cars, from dlc, that you can only buy for a weekend?

They haven't even done that yet. The Roosevelt was purchasable for like a month.

InfernoRage69

Voodoos spawn so much for me. Hate it when I need a fast vehicle. I agree with the other 2 though

I found a tiny little fwd sedan that's so rare I've only noticed it once. Its in my 2nd characters garage. Tailgater is almost impossibly rare, only ever seen it once. Got it.. Sold it a few days later. I figured there's plenty more where that came from.. Seems not.

Hardtop Zion... Crazy rare in the wild. Never seen one.