2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Here is a working shark card code

LPGTAO

CarimboHanky

attention whore inbound...

if youre gonna give away something just do it, wanting people to come here as praise your for giving away a "legit" code.

this seem a bit shady, more like a person looking for guinea pigs to test some "code generator"

if youre gonna give away something just do it, wanting people to come here as praise your for giving away a "legit" code.

this seem a bit shady, more like a person looking for guinea pigs to test some "code generator"

NO. I WANT THE CRATES. THAT IS ALL.

And I did just give it away. I just posted it here for the first person to use.

Even giving stuff away people won't help me. Wow, I am so sad right now.

Edited by LPGTAO

You guys don't seem to know much about me. Well let me tell you a little bit. Call me an attention whore or whatever. I was in medical school at one of the best schools in the country. I was invited to interview for residency at Columbia, Yale, Mass Gen, Brigham and Women's, Cornell, Duke, Stanford, etc... I became ill with 6 weeks of curriculum left and was unable to graduate. My dreams were taken from me. I have been depressed ever since then. I don't have much to look forward to. I just want the freaking achievements in a video game. This should be easy to do if everyone helps. No one is helping. Who cares then if I live or die?

• Like 5

BondageKitty

Why are you so desperate for crates that you would bribe players into handing it?

Edit: You give little value to your life if the above statement is true.

Edited by BondageKitty

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

solarNativity

I'll definitely keep an eye out for crates for you. Adding you as solarNativity, if I can sort out my network issues.

Edited by solarNativity

xInfamousRYANx

People are just dicks you shouldn't have to pay for help. I would help but im on xbox. I ahve crate drops unlocked but havent seen one since January

Hardly. It is a somewhat reasonable request to ask that the person who receives the code then posts that it is legit. Given how you, and others, like to jump on these threads and call them shady etc etc.

• Like 2

LPGTAO is legit, she's done stuff like this before.

I am legit crazy. I admit that. I shouldn't care at all about this. If you find me a crate I will give you a 200K shark card. That's a promise and a fact.

THE CODE WAS LEGIT ! i redeemed it 1 minute after she posted this, i just couldnt sign into my account and i had to make a new one. THANK YOU very much LPGTAO. Some of you people on here are ridiculous

nmrgoodnightn

I swear people on forum are just assholes. They just want help. I'm not on atm but send me a friend request. Let you know when I see one. Psn: nmrgoodnightn

• Like 1

SurfaceNoise

I would rather do missions.

Yeah, you go do your missions and stop requesting vehicles aight? :D

• Like 8

You guys don't seem to know much about me. Well let me tell you a little bit. Call me an attention whore or whatever. I was in medical school at one of the best schools in the country. I was invited to interview for residency at Columbia, Yale, Mass Gen, Brigham and Women's, Cornell, Duke, Stanford, etc... I became ill with 6 weeks of curriculum left and was unable to graduate. My dreams were taken from me. I have been depressed ever since then. I don't have much to look forward to. I just want the freaking achievements in a video game. This should be easy to do if everyone helps. No one is helping. Who cares then if I live or die?

I'll keep an eye out for one for you. I've only ever gotten one myself, unless they count the crates from the DLC special weekend, like the valentines crates, then I got a few. I've only seen like one in the last month or so though, but if I see one I'll send you a message through PSN. I don't need anything in return, just trying to help.

Only thing is I usually play between midnight and 3 am PST (2-5am est) after my girl and baby go to sleep and I work during the day. But if you're on I'll message you and try to defend it

• Like 1

CatchMeTrolling

Don't base the value of your life off of what you did or didn't accomplish. Every life should be cherished & sadly we seem to learn the most from failing.

Still trying to give a f*ck about it being legit. I don't care if its legit, you shouldn't beg people to say it is.

Still trying to give a f*ck about it being legit. I don't care if its legit, you shouldn't beg people to say it is.

I know you don't care about legitimacy (recalling your patch notes thread that got locked)

• Like 4

i may have a f*ck you can borrow in my change bowl.....

Edited by Winning001

Don't base the value of your life off of what you did or didn't accomplish. Every life should be cherished & sadly we seem to learn the most from failing.

It's difficult to do that, most people always dwell on their desires, and the past comes to strive in to eat you.

• Like 2

solarNativity

Threw you an invite, got a crate circle here. Not sure if it's actually gonna drop or not but it's all yours if it does.

senormidget

A lot of complete assholes on this forums.

Seriously you guys should take your weird pent up anger out on something healthy. Go for a run or something.

Can't understand why you would devote so much of your time to being a dick to strangers on the internet.

• Like 5

Seriously you guys should take your weird pent up anger out on something healthy. Go for a run or something.

Can't understand why you would devote so much of your time to being a dick to strangers on the internet.

you said internet, there's your problem

you said internet, there's your problem

That's tripe and cliche. People are still people communicating. One format vs another doesn't negate civility.

People are dicks because they choose to be, not because of a communication medium.