Rapid melee?

silverforte

silverforte

What's going on with people hitting you once with any melee weapon or fists and it hitting you 10 times?

• Like 1

Happy_Killstick

People that do stuff to their connection so they get a lag advantage or they just have 256kbps internet speed.

I don't know what but either way it sucks, when you hit them first with a crowbar they fall down and still smacks you while on the ground and you die :angry:

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

Lag.

You can see at the beginning my friend and I punched each other once, but it counted as a few hits (his first death)

Lag.

You can see at the beginning my friend and I punched each other once, but it counted as a few hits (his first death)

*vidya*

Huh. So that's what Prison Thugz Fight looks like.

OT: Lag is your answer OP. R* still hasn't nailed net code yet, but you can't really blame them with all the sh*t that they have to factor in the game.

I've seen this happen a lot on prison thugz. Usually someone with a knife will stab like 5 times within a second and I die on the spot.

yea the lag and hit regs are fked, really makes melee zero sense when made into a death match i could be 10 feet away from the person then all the sudden boom im hit by a person 10 feet away 7 times in 2 seconds...also the lag makes it impossible to dodge anything.

• Like 1

silverforte

Lag makes sense, but the thing is, it just started happening to me. I've melee dueled my friends before and never seen this happen until today.

Lag makes sense, but the thing is, it just started happening to me. I've melee dueled my friends before and never seen this happen until today.

Same here, never saw it since day one. However now today i've seen it 3 times already. Then again, there are a lot of cloud errors going around right now and i think its just lag as Biohazard Abyss said. Might as well be a new glitch though. Because i saw people doing it a few times in a row.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

CrysisAverted

They have Google Fiber

Commander S

Agents. :cool:

Subway_Fight_Lightning_Punches.png

Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Like 3

I was at a car meet once and after it died down we just started having a brawl and one person showed me that if you hold down RT or R2 and hold down the melee button it will cause this. It worked a few times but it could just be connection issues, who knows.