GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Unable to sell Stinger GT?

Shake 'N Bake

Shake 'N Bake

Hey guys, I was getting rid of some of my cars and I was unable to sell my Stinger GT. I bought it after patch 1.09 and I was able to sell other cars I bought at the same time. I did not glitch the cars into my garage so I am unaware why I am unable to sell just this one car! Does anyone have any suggestions for me or know why this is happening.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

Fail_At_GTA

If you glitched it into a different spot you cant sell it.

Also I heard there was a glitch with pre 1.10 cars that sometimes doesn't allow you to sell them.

Shake 'N Bake

If you glitched it into a different spot you cant sell it.

Also I heard there was a glitch with pre 1.10 cars that sometimes doesn't allow you to sell them.

Well I did do the rearrange glitch where you sit inside your vehicle and replace it by buying a free car then just driving it back in, but I didn't do that to this car and I did sell 2 of them who I know for a fact switched.. Weird hopefully if I restart my game it will fix itself.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

AussieAustin

Just keep it bro. Surely once(if ever) we get our 2nd garage you would have room for a Stinger GT?? It's an awesome car.

• Like 1