GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Just A Little Message To Off-Roaders

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

Okay so some people who do actual off-roading races on a regular bases, you'll know what I'm talking about. Don't you find it funny whenever the description of an off-road race reads "SANDKING REQUIRED", then you find about 2 or 3 people in those go-kart looking things or Sanchez's expecting to win the race because their vehicle is faster than a 4WD truck capable of almost anything in the game? Then you hear them complaining on the mic about how the race is stupid. I don't know that's just something I felt I needed to say because it's funny but it also crazy how stupid some people can be.

Have a nice day.

NikkoCharger

The Rebel and Bodhi can hold their own in these races...

• Like 4

Jolly Swagman

Yes. I normally take my Bohdi for these races and then get accused by the host of cheating because of the Bohdis superior speed "No I said sandkings only!!. Your not playing right." If you wanted a sandking race so bad why did you leave custom cars on and not just restrict to sandkings only? It is possibly because you have a modified sandking and want to be at an advantage over others?

QuackinAColdOne

So can the Patriot. I've seen that thing move. Also the Kalahari, that thing is like a little Mountain Goat. But the Sandking is best at going over high rocks.

Sanchez's are way overpowered in Off-Road races.

A solution I wrote in another thread:

At the moment you can use a Sanchez in any Off-Road race. Some even have custom Sanchez's and it makes off-road racing very imbalanced. I've personally experienced many races in which the Sanchez always wins. He has many advantages such as:
- Incredible steering capability.
- Much more grip.
- Overcoming rock climbing.
- Can easily make it passed tight places.
- In an off-road race it shares the same physics as a car so it can run people off the road, even those driving a Sandking.
It has too much of an advantage and must be made obsolete in the Off-Road class. At the moment the only downside is getting run over but that's going to change once the new Ghosting option becomes available in the High Life DLC. The Sanchez will then be unstoppable.
Imagine if people were able to use a Bati, Akuma etc. in a Sports car race. Horrible isn't it?

SOLUTION:

- Remove the Sanchez from the Off-Road class and keep it in the Motorcycle class only.

- Make a new class called Off-Road Motorcycles where there will be a Sanchez and Blazer. That way people could make specific dirt bike races where everyone would have one and the car off-road races wouldn't be disrupted.

Luther_Vandross

Or...

you could just purchase and bulk up your own personal Sanchez. Level the playing field and put yourself to the test.

• Like 2

homeskillet

Some of you guys aren't getting it. There are some obstacles that only a sandking can overcome.

There are also a lot of people that don't speak English so they get burned and even If you understand the fact you need a sandking in order to finish, the race is stupid anyway.

Edited by homeskillet
  • Like 2

802dc0bb-09dd-4d3e-8787-376684d97cbe_zps

I will recommend that people use a vehicle with high ground clearance on a course if they need it. I would never say, no you can't use this vehicle just because I don't want you too. People usually find out when they can't finish the race that they should have heeded the descriptions warning. Then again not everybody reads english, so there is that too.

Ballistic Jello

Or...

you could just purchase and bulk up your own personal Sanchez. Level the playing field and put yourself to the test.

Look a solution, that's not a solution.

An obvious imbalance that needs to be corrected. Your response is expected of a sheep, not a self-aware human being.

Variety is what makes the game fun. Just like the Assault Shotgun <30 meters. Its all people use, and it's boring. What makes the game interesting and exciting is when different choices are acceptable for competition, because they are competitive.

You can look at the Sports class, disregarding the Elegy on small tight tracks, for the strength of variety in a class.

2rqkacm.jpg

Or...

Or in other words, become part of the problem.

What's the point in having so many off-road cars in the game when you can't use them in races at all because some random guy on a Sanchez will blaze into first place the first few seconds of a race and you'll never be able to catch him.

If you want to race in Sanchez's only, make a Motorcycle race restricted to Sanchez's and custom vehicles off.

ninjaontour

Sanchez's are way overpowered in Off-Road races.

A solution I wrote in another thread:

At the moment you can use a Sanchez in any Off-Road race. Some even have custom Sanchez's and it makes off-road racing very imbalanced. I've personally experienced many races in which the Sanchez always wins. He has many advantages such as:
- Incredible steering capability.
- Much more grip.
- Overcoming rock climbing.
- Can easily make it passed tight places.
- In an off-road race it shares the same physics as a car so it can run people off the road, even those driving a Sandking.
It has too much of an advantage and must be made obsolete in the Off-Road class. At the moment the only downside is getting run over but that's going to change once the new Ghosting option becomes available in the High Life DLC. The Sanchez will then be unstoppable.
Imagine if people were able to use a Bati, Akuma etc. in a Sports car race. Horrible isn't it?

SOLUTION:

- Remove the Sanchez from the Off-Road class and keep it in the Motorcycle class only.

- Make a new class called Off-Road Motorcycles where there will be a Sanchez and Blazer. That way people could make specific dirt bike races where everyone would have one and the car off-road races wouldn't be disrupted.

NO.

Edited by ninjaontour

NO.

YOUR CHEATING DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

Edited by Zorvaine

I remember joining a custom race and it was all parkouring across buildings, except he didn't lock it to mountain bikes so I was stuck with a road bike that can't jump across rails. I love all that stuff but why they don't lock it to appropriate vehicles baffles me.

Okay so some people who do actual off-roading races on a regular bases, you'll know what I'm talking about. Don't you find it funny whenever the description of an off-road race reads "SANDKING REQUIRED", then you find about 2 or 3 people in those go-kart looking things or Sanchez's expecting to win the race because their vehicle is faster than a 4WD truck capable of almost anything in the game? Then you hear them complaining on the mic about how the race is stupid. I don't know that's just something I felt I needed to say because it's funny but it also crazy how stupid some people can be.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Whose the stupid one the racer who complains or the creator for not locking the vehicles to Sand King ?

My opinion the creator !!

I've only ever seen one race for Sandkings only but it was a custom race and Sandkings were only heavily suggested not made mandatory. This race zigzags across the Zancudo River and marshlands so Biftas and Sanchezes(Sanchi?)would have drowned out in it. If they really want a race for Sandkings only then as SWAGman said they need to just make they're own or just play with friends who will play along with they're plans.

Zorvaine makes a pretty good point about the Sanchez. It's not as fast as the Bifta or Injection but it cuts tight corners and the ass doesn't fly all over on every bump. I'm not even that good of a racer and my custom Sanchez w/ grippy street tires is almost unstoppable. When we get ghost mode and I don't have to be careful to not get killed on it anymore it will likely feel totally unfair.

ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

You mean like these races?

MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS (Industrial Areas/Docks, Semi-Off-Road)

Escape the same ol' Sunday Night Monster Truck Rally and challenge your rivals to a car crushing, gate smashing, water logged race. Take risky shortcuts in San Andreas' taxing, and dangerous to traverse industrial areas. Sandkings and skilled drivers only.
http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS 2 (East->North San Andreas, Off-Road)

Let the MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS continue- You and your rivals break loose again on the streets, taking the eastern trainline grand tour, out of the blue, into the deep red, and finish under the red, white and blue. Sandkings and skilled drivers only.

MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS 3 (East San Andreas->Mount Chilliad, Off-Road)

This is the most taxing MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS race yet- Reach the top of Mount Chiliad via San Andreas' Windy Windmill roads, to become King of the Hill! Sandkings and skilled drivers only.

I've made a Playlist of the 3 existing tracks-

http://socialclub.ro...CxkeZwqN0WHZb8A

The first 2 races have water traps that are fun to watch smaller Off-Roads sink in, or too much speed sees them fly into a fuel tanker and go BOOM!

The 3rd track needs more refining to weed out the smaller Off-Roads, but I'll get there.

Would be nice though, if Custom only allowed for vehicles that you had selected. I encourage people with modded Sandkings to join my races. I want High-Impact Racing!

Edited by ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

xInfamousRYANx

Well my friends and I have Sandking only races. But restricting the cars is dumb because why cant I use my custom car. The description says its hard and to use an Sandking so if they dont heed the warning or look at the map b4 the race they should be prepared

Bodhis and biftas and even sanchezes cant climb large rocks like a Sandking or go up steep hills

Edited by xInfamousRYANx

LightningLord

Everytime I go racing and see "Sandking Required" I use a Canis Bodhi or a BF Injection. :D

IcOqQpq.gif

One time I took a dune buggy for a spin in a sandking race. Came second, but was a ton of fun.

• Like 1

If they removed the wheelie factor that the Sanchez has, it would make the playing field a little more level. The wheelie advantage is ridiculous.

a 4WD truck capable of almost anything in the game?

Apart from getting up a slightly steep hill...

Electric vehicles on hills > off roaders on hills

• Like 1

QuackinAColdOne

You do realize I'm talking about RACES right? Last time I checked, a Prius isn't in the off-road class.

Whilst I can understand the logic of the Sanchez also being in the off-road class, it's too unbalanced and a bit of a sore thumb compared to the rest of the class.

I don't understand the point of a sandking required race though, if the creator didn't set up the restrictions properly so only sandkings can be used.

iz5LICs.gif

You do realize I'm talking about RACES right? Last time I checked, a Prius isn't in the off-road class.

Yeah I know, but the electric vehicles are much better off road than most of the off road vehicles.

I'd also like to point out the Prius is a hybrid :)

Edited by TheMcSame

Jeff Nesteruk

What about the BF Injection? It's a good offroad car, I use it all the time in offroad races

QuackinAColdOne

What about the BF Injection? It's a good offroad car, I use it all the time in offroad races

Its decent but the turning radius is horrific

NikkoCharger

I just finished in first place in a race called "SandKing Paradise" with my clean Karin Rebel believe it or not, a BF DuneBuggy finished in second the and one of SandKing SWB actually strolled into third place but it took sometime. Meanwhile all of the Sandking XL's got a dnf. Much laughs I had while my character did the docking taught at the end.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again; if you want a true off-roader go get one of these:

0_0.jpg

Edited by NikkoCharger

i made a monster truck race at the horsetrack. i put USE SANDKING FOR BEST EXPERIENCE since it has the highest suspension. f*ckin idiots use a buggy...

TheGoodSgtScooter

I always use a Bifta, I usually get 1st or 2nd.

• Like 1