what to do after the "Legal Trouble mission? Im stuck!

gcjoyn

after Legal Troubles mission ( mission 65 ) im stuck and seem i havent anymore to do. need help please

filipgspataru

if i remember correctly, thats the one where Molly PMS's in the airport ? well i think after the mission try chaining characters or stay with michael since the next thing he has to do is go buy a TUX and then go to the premier of his movie meltdown. thats all i can say bout that mission cz SPOILERS.

Tried to buy TUX but the stores arent offering me it as a choice to pick. I see the tux in the store but doesnt let try on or buy. Any suggestions?

filipgspataru

Tried to buy TUX but the stores arent offering me it as a choice to pick. I see the tux in the store but doesnt let try on or buy. Any suggestions?

well the tux become available with the mission of the Meltdown premier :/ which is after legal troubles

You need to complete Lamar Down and The Wrap Up too for Meltdown to appear. If you did them, try waiting some in-game days. You have to buy the tuxedo after starting Meltdown. The mission begins with Michael, by the way.

I havent completed Lamar Down. Not sure how to start that. Here are the missions i have after The Wrap Up: Reuniting the Family, Doting Dad, and Legal Trouble. No matter who I am now there arent any mission open or showing on the map. Im stumped

Have you selected every character and see it there are missions available for each of them?

I overwrite all my saves so i cant go back. I may have to start all over but that would suck. Any suggestions

Yes i have selected all im using Franklin now n im not showing anything on the map indicating a mission. Am i suppose to get things for the Union building heist?

I think i found it. Im Franklin n i had to go to his house n his ex showed up for him to help Lamar. Hopefully this works. Thanks for all your help!!!