GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

SP Vehicles to Online(PS3&Xbox)(NO LAGSWITCH)

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

-SP Vehicles to Online(Works for both PS3 & Xbox360);(NO LAGSWITCH)

Requires: 2 people(You and a "friend"), & "Spawn Location" set to "Last Location"

~Once in an "Online Session" head to the street near the Strip Club(Vanilla Unicorn),

here.png

~Now press "Start" and go to "Online">"Find New Session" to lock this in as your "Last Location",
(It would be best if your "friend" did these 1st two steps also, to get their "Spawn Location" set to the Strip Club)
~Then while still Online, hold "Down" on the D-pad to switch to ANY Single Player character,
~Now press "Start" to pause the game and go to "Online">"Game">"Load Save" and load up the game save with the Vehicle you wish to bring in to Online,
~Then park cars at Strip Club parking lot as "Trevor" in Single Player, (You MAY already have a gamesave there ready to load, if so SKIP THIS)

where.jpg

~Now still as Trevor(in Single Player) grab ANY random Vehicle(not the ones you wish to bring in.) and drive far away from the Strip Club,(Far enough for the Vehicle to despawn, @.50mi.)
~Then hold "Down" on the D-pad to switch to your Online Character and press "X/A" twice to accept,
~Now while in Online, press "Start" and go to SystemStore,(DO NOT press "X/A", just hover there, stay at the "Alert Screen".)
(This would be a good time for your "friend" to start the "Invite Only Session", this CAN be done in an Open Session but it is easier in an "Invite Only Session" for obvious reasons.)
~Then while still at the "Alert Screen", have your "friend" send you an invite the "Invite Only Session" they started,
~Now as soon as you accept the invite, quick press(spam) "X/A" to accept the invite and go into the SystemStore at the same time,
~Then when you load up into your "friend's" "Invite Only Session", your going to hold "Down" on the D-pad and select Trevor,
(It is a good idea to have your friend already at the Strip Club near the parking Spaces, as in the pic \/ BELOW \/.)

friend.png

~Now press "X/A" twice to accept, and it will take you into the SystemStore,
~Then back out of SystemStore, and once you are back into an "Online Session" you SHOULD NOT be able to move,
~Now press "Start" and go to the SystemStore again, and press "Circle/B" to back out of the SystemStore,
~Then you WILL be able to move,
~Now head over to your "friend", near the strip club,
~Then "Start" and go to the SystemStore again, and press "Circle/B" to back out of the SystemStore,
~Now when you and your "friend" have done this a few times it will be SOOO easy a Saints Row's Player could do it.
~Enjoy!

Tips:

~If you use the "buddy system" you can bring in two Vehicles at a time.

Video:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeg-PUQOMkk"

Founder:shady_gamer.pngShadyGamers("https://www.youtube....hadygamers313")

• Like 4

Fail_At_GTA

Inb4 DomisLive steals the idea and doesn't give credit.

• Like 2

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Inb4 DomisLive steals the idea and doesn't give credit.

Man, that's lame, I always try to give credit, atleast when an original founder or writer can be found. It's not like I'm gonna get money or women because of a video game tutorial, hell probably the opposite, lol, thats what my wife keeps threatening anyways, lol. Stealing credit, shame, I just want to spread information, how can someone steal credit when no one even know who anyone is because everyone is hiding behind fake names. Well mine is tattooed across my back, its my name for life now but most people aren't known by these names. Crazy sh!t, lol.

I'm still using the non lag switch solo method for xbox but it's still good to know there is another way. Hopefully someone is saving a method up their sleeve for 1.13 in case the ones gets patched! I have a whole bunch of cars ready in the save editor for when we can have a second garage.

Stop promoting cheating.

Stop posting.

Sugar Free Nos

10/10 would provide oral favors to Seawall.

cixJdfg.png

NikkoCharger

Stop promoting cheating.

So it's cheating to get a clean Karin Rebel with a bull bar and cab lights? Even if I decide to purchase all the performance mods myself.

How do you guys have fun switching between loading screens for 30 mins instead of playing the game.

Fail_At_GTA

30 minutes as opposed to grinding the same missions over and over to afford the car? Your logic is flawed.

Edited by Fail_At_GTA
  • Like 1

30 minutes as opposed to grinding the same missions over and over to afford the car? Your logic is flawed.

You dont have to do either to afford the car. Playing completely random missions, races deathmatches and doing the things in free roam that make money all earn around 100k an hour. you make enough for most cars in a few hours. i have every car i have wanted in the game and havent spent time boring my self in loading screens or playing the same mission the whole time i play. Your logic is not logic

Stop promoting cheating.

Stop being a little bitch against harmless glitches.

OT: nice one posting here SeaWall :)

Shake 'N Bake

Good find OP good clear explanation, already used it to bring in Franks Buffalo on my second Character. Hopefully it doesn't get patched with 1.13 update so we can bring in the new cars :p

iJ2X0Yx.gif

Stop promoting cheating.

Harmless glitches is fully tuned adders selling for 700k right?

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

Stop promoting cheating.

I glitched in a fully modded Z-Type, Infernus, Surano & Granger all from SP. Did I sell? NO.

Stop promoting cheating.

Yes pretty much. Only harms cash card sales.

WAT

Edited by Voodoo

Ld8Bhg8.gif