SP Vehicles to Online(PS3)(NO LAGSWITCH)

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

-SP Vehicles to Online(Works for both PS3 & Xbox360);(NO LAGSWITCH)

Requires: 2 people(You and a "friend"), & "Spawn Location" set to "Last Location"

~Once in an "Online Session" head to the street near the Strip Club(Vanilla Unicorn),

here.png

~Now press "Start" and go to "Online">"Find New Session" to lock this in as your "Last Location",
(It would be best if your "friend" did these 1st two steps also, to get their "Spawn Location" set to the Strip Club)
~Then while still Online, hold "Down" on the D-pad to switch to ANY Single Player character,
~Now press "Start" to pause the game and go to "Online">"Game">"Load Save" and load up the game save with the Vehicle you wish to bring in to Online,
~Then park cars at Strip Club parking lot as "Trevor" in Single Player, (You MAY already have a gamesave there ready to load, if so SKIP THIS)

where.jpg

~Now still as Trevor(in Single Player) grab ANY random Vehicle(not the ones you wish to bring in.) and drive far away from the Strip Club,(Far enough for the Vehicle to despawn, @.50mi.)
~Then hold "Down" on the D-pad to switch to your Online Character and press "X/A" twice to accept,
~Now while in Online, press "Start" and go to SystemStore,(DO NOT press "X/A", just hover there, stay at the "Alert Screen".)
(This would be a good time for your "friend" to start the "Invite Only Session", this CAN be done in an Open Session but it is easier in an "Invite Only Session" for obvious reasons.)
~Then while still at the "Alert Screen", have your "friend" send you an invite the "Invite Only Session" they started,
~Now as soon as you accept the invite, quick press(spam) "X/A" to accept the invite and go into the SystemStore at the same time,
~Then when you load up into your "friend's" "Invite Only Session", your going to hold "Down" on the D-pad and select Trevor,
(It is a good idea to have your friend already at the Strip Club near the parking Spaces, as in the pic \/ BELOW \/.)

friend.png

~Now press "X/A" twice to accept, and it will take you into the SystemStore,
~Then back out of SystemStore, and once you are back into an "Online Session" you SHOULD NOT be able to move,
~Now press "Start" and go to the SystemStore again, and press "Circle/B" to back out of the SystemStore,
~Then you WILL be able to move,
~Now head over to your "friend", near the strip club,
~Then "Start" and go to the SystemStore again, and press "Circle/B" to back out of the SystemStore,
~Now when you and your "friend" have done this a few times it will be SOOO easy a Saints Row's Player could do it.
~Enjoy!

Tips:

~If you use the "buddy system" you can bring in two Vehicles at a time.

Video:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeg-PUQOMkk"

Founder:shady_gamer.pngShadyGamers("https://www.youtube.com/user/shadygamers313")

Edited by SeaWallTx
  • Like 3

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

*edit

Edited by SeaWallTx

I can confirm that this works for PS3 BUT you must do something different. After your friends sends you the invite do not spam X, wait for about 30 seconds or so. The reason why is so the join conformation message can pop up. You won't see it but it'll be there so then just spam x and follow the rest of the steps. If you spawn in as a SP character once you've unflrozen yourself just drive to your friend (even if they can't see you) and to the store and exit again and they should see the car(s).

Edited by Semperfiman550

BaM BooZeLLed

Too much effort. Just play the game :)

Only reason I want to do this is to help a buddy out, just got the game and thought it would be cool to build a car for them to roll out in. Be all level 20 and maxed out whip status. Plus Im kinda bored of "Playing the game".

Only reason I want to do this is to help a buddy out, just got the game and thought it would be cool to build a car for them to roll out in. Be all level 20 and maxed out whip status. Plus Im kinda bored of "Playing the game".

Hey there is a work around for modding cars for friends. You mod it, they will get the this has been modified by another player message, you get lsc doors to open for them by driving close to the door. They drive in , go to ps store, back out and then they can track it , sell it etc...

• Like 2

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Hey there is a work around for modding cars for friends. You mod it, they will get the this has been modified by another player message, you get lsc doors to open for them by driving close to the door. They drive in , go to ps store, back out and then they can track it , sell it etc...

Whoa, wow thats awesome, man I will be posting this on the Update thread("http://gtaforums.com/topic/699833-ok-what-has-112-changed/") so more people will see it, if thats okay with you

Salty_Yote aka SeaWallTx

Oh I put it in bud

Thanks a mil, I will make a really short text tutorial and credit you.

BaM BooZeLLed

Beautiful. I can't believe I been messing with stuff like this when its been that easy. Thanks buddy!

Beautiful. I can't believe I been messing with stuff like this when its been that easy. Thanks buddy!

No PRobz... :colgate: