ADMINISTRATION

LEADER: Kamrnn

Commissioners: Recruiting

Lieutenants: Recruiting

REPRESENTATIVES: Recruiting

MUSCLE: Recruiting

RECRUITMENT

Platform: PSN

Currently accepting applications from the GTA Online community who FIT StonedOut standards. To apply please request an invite to the StonedOut Social Club page at the provided link below.

http://socialclub.ro.../crew/stonedout

POLICY & PROCEDURE

These rules are a work in progress and will possiably change and/or be updated as StoneOut becomes acclimated with Grand Theft Auto Online.

MUST SUPPORT THE TOKE ON CANNABIS

StonedOut Crew is about Money, Jobs, Cars, & Cannabis.

A lot of the DM's we do are fights. So if you can't throw hands, you won't make it here.

In ALL Races, we drive CLEAN (unless provoked or GTA Races)

'I myself respect people who i first meet in sessions or on jobs & be a friendly until i am provoked or other wise. I would encourage the crew to resemble the same actions, but you are your own and i can not tell you how to be. Only thing is, if StonedOut begins looking like a negative thing to the public, i can not have you in this crew.' - Kamrnn

MOTTO

'Meet me in Freemode'

AFTER your Social Club invite, only a few more steps are needed to be taken to ensure your affiliation with StonedOut.

A session meet up will need to take place and you will be asked to perform an Act proving your affiliation.

(More info later)

After completion, if you respect & understand all of StonedOut's views, then,

Welcome To StonedOut.

HIERARCHY

RANK 1-10 TRIMMER

RANK 11-20 GRINDER

RANK 21-30 PICKER

RANK 31-40 PLANTER

RANK 41-50 CARE TAKER

RANK 51-60 BREEDER

RANK 61-70 ROLLER

RANK 71-80 SMOKER

RANK 81-90 TOKER

RANK 91-100 STONER

ALL members are EQUAL. None is above the other. BUT, your performance dictates your position inside of StonedOut.

Promotions will be handed out based on performance & activity by a majority vote among higher ranked members.

Members are expected to treat ALL others inside of StonedOut with respect.

Failure to comply with crew policy is a 0 tolerance & members will be removed.

Discipline and removal may be carried out by the administration with or without warning.

thebestjosh

Just join Club THC. They already have over 20 members and get more everyday. The crew colors are green and black. Basic and simple enough for a stoner crew. They even have some chicks in there. The leader has millions. Trust me , way better move than just trying to start your own. You wouldn't regret it.

kamrnn.jpg

got M$'s too bro. I chill with a few crews that have a good bit of people and actually apart of some. ill check THC out. Got a link? Im just more of a leader than a follower. I fell I got enough knowledge to kick out and skill to hanlde and lead a StonedOut crew full money, cars, & cannabis so ive started StonedOut. Coming out with StonedOut StreetRacing also. But ifnu got a link to THC let me check it out.

http://www.gta5stats.com/players/small/kamrnn.jpg

Edited by kamrnn

canadianwingnut

I'm on board with kamrnn. I have 5 cars worth over a million each, the other 5 are in the $750k range. I've got dozens of diamond awards for jet skills deathmatch making killing winning. Racing awards. THC? What's that? That sh*t that f*cks me up that's what. I don't play gtao unless I'm baked outta my skull. Idk what you think boss but Idk Wtf THC is or know any them mfs