GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Houses w/ garage half way open...

CoolGam3r

Lately I have just been cruising around but noticed that there are quite a few houses with the garages half way open. I wonder if that could mean anything, like a house that we could move into after an update. Would be cool if we could slide under the half way open garage door, hop in to one of the cars (if there was any in there), bust through the garage door and high tail it outta there in the ride you've just stolen. Sigh......anyway, some houses that I have been to the garage opens all the way, but you can't really do anything. Just park the car and get out but the garage door stays open the while time your car is in garage, lol. I'm sure some of you guys have seen this as well, yes?

Ai®a©ob®a

No, They've been like that for quite a while.

There are some that will even open and you can drive in and it'll close for you to hide from the police.

3aln5uP.jpg

I just found a bunch of double garages that open and close at the police station near rooftp rumble.

• Like 1

I just found a bunch of double garages that open and close at the police station near rooftp rumble.

That's the single player impound lot. You can recover cars from there that go missing during missions and sh*t.

there are hundreds of random garages that open all over the map which I use for cop evasion, pretty useful

there are hundreds of random garages that open all over the map which I use for cop evasion, pretty useful

whaa? can this have it's own thread?

i found one on accident once, looked like chop shop i think.

it'd be awesome to see 'em on a map though.

whaa? can this have it's own thread?

i found one on accident once, looked like chop shop i think.

it'd be awesome to see 'em on a map though.

there are so many I wouldnt know where to start lol

and its not really important enough to have its own thread. If there was a secret locations/useful areas thread it would be relevant :p

AussieAustin

I noticed my car doesn't get impounded if i park it in some random garage and the cops kill me, i was in sight of the car last time as well.