I got warned that...

wiizardii

I got warned by a moderator that I should not be a ''Dick'' in the future.... Such an idiotic comment

What I said, to a OP was a joke, it was in a thread in the movies and TV section. I dont wanna get into the whole thing, but yeah. The moderator gave me a warning that I should not be a dick in the future.. Here is why I think its so stupid.

We have like 100 of threads there people have arguments, and call each other names all the time. I am sure they dont get a warning or anything, but for some reason this moderator took his/her anger out on me, and gave me this warning that I should not be a dick.. Wtf

BTW this thread is called ''Godfather, anyone?'' In the Movies & TV section in Off-topic

I think this is not a right place to post these types of thread. and yea, don't be Kid in future [ JK ] .

sig.png

Man banned or not, why didn't this moderator give a warning to does people in GTA V threads who call each other cocksucker, etc etc,.....

WildBrick142

Looking at your previous posts and general attitude, I'm pretty sure you would be warned anyway.

And if you see comments in topics where people call each other "cocksucker, etc etc." then don't complain about them not being warned, report them and they most likely will be warned.

Edited by WildBrick142

We have like 100 of threads there people have arguments, and call each other names all the time. I am sure they dont get a warning or anything

Way to make an assumption about stuff that you know nothing of.

Also, your member log tells me that you were reminded, not warned. Stop being such a cry-baby and take it like a man.