GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Time bad sport resets

JackingNoLimit

JackingNoLimit

Every time that I wrote remaining bad sports time: 0 years, 8 months, 16 days'' is that this is a bug? But is that my days count down anyway? And there he has a way out of bad sport? Give me all possible ideas please

Thecomrade9

Welcome to the club. :p
My 3 days for destroying a single PV, has transformed into 2 months.

And I've been in already for 2 months. There's no leaving now!

It must be a bug that's a ridiculous amount of time. I only spent 2 days in bs if any longer I would have quit playing gta for good

#BlackLivesMatter

Loooool enjoy your stay! I got 48 hours my first time, blew up few more PV's and bam, two weeks. Never again will I allow myself to be put back in that sh*thole.

maybeanotherone

SHARE MONEY ANG GET OUT, IT WORKS.

sharing bounties, robbed stores and getting commended lowers bs points.

share enough money and you'll loose the cap and will be able to join clean lobbies and friends, you'll be under dodgy player status so get commended to get back to clean player status.

Edited by maybeanotherone

*potatoes*

Pillow mounds of mashed tanks...

Edited by sD_Killer

sig.png

Im Mexican bra i like to eat tacos and burritos and kill peoples for funz lets have a fiesta

UltimateAntic

There is a glitch that allows you to leave but I'm too lazy to quote right now. Just look at my first topic and you should see it.

CarimboHanky

OP that a very old bug.

just play any mission... some 5-10 minutes after that your dunce cap would disappear, during this time you would be able to switch session and land in a regular lobby.

once you land in the regular lobby your dubce cap would reappear but you would be able to play with others in freeroam.

if you join them in a race or mission you would have to repeat this process again.

i was victim of this timer bug, 4 days turned into 51, i discovered this nice glitch by accident and did it everyday to play with friends.