Custom vehicle issues :-S

jazturnip

Has anybody noticed that when choosing a custom vehicle for a race, the top speed is less than the stock version??

I was looking back at my custom Issi and comparing that to a non-modded one; mine was showing at just over 3.5 on the stat bar for speed but the default had just over 4...what gives!?!

Ive never noticed this have you tested to see if the stats are actually affected?

Must be kinda hard to test since EVERYONE has an upgraded engine thanks to trading wins

Captain Revenge

Race the stock version, then yours to see if your race time improves. My fully LSC modded Adder is way faster than the stock issue. I made a Super car class jump race and you can see the difference. but to your original question that difference has always been there. Even the fully modded Adder does not top the speed bar out in a race or out. 142.57 mph is my fastest speed in the Adder, statistic found on R* Social Club under Vehicle stats.

The Amazing Race

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/XrzVNELo_kaXDyYU6PRGhg?platformId=null

Someone told me that the meter in lsc and in the race screen are different and the one on the race screen is true.

Must be kinda hard to test since EVERYONE has an upgraded engine thanks to trading wins

sounds like someone who can't win a race